Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Earthing system for IS200

well going by the pics it just provides multiple earth pathways as for improving performance....... a roll of the dice says ... B******S and con springs to mind, im very sceptical about things like this unless i see it actually working first hand.

Hi,

The purpose of the Earthing System is to improves engines torque output over the entire RPM. I am having the T.M. Work Earthing system on IS200. For more info on this system, you go to www.takakaira.co.jp.

where did u get this stuff installed? please share your experience on the before and after effect of this product. :)

Extracted from T.M. Works in the website provided by dboey:

"PEC (Power Earth Cable) improves an engine's torque output over the entire RPM range. PEC can be used for all motor sports application.

PEC self adjust to provide maximum engine efficiency & performance. The highest electrical load considered in today's vehicle is the vehicle Battery.

If a vehicle body is grounded 5 times than in its stock grounding condition or more, the vehicle's headlamp brightness output inreases dramatically.

With PEC, it is possible to connect the ground signal directly to the section sensor attached to a vehicle's body. This is turn will eliminate any erroneous operation of a vehicle's ECU, and will result in a smoother running engine.

Every model of the grounding line in the Powered Earth Cable (PEC) is manufactured to high quality standards using the electrical characteristic of 97% super high density pure copper. Reliability & durability of each PEC model is guaranteed in its superior water proof & high heat resistance external cable sleeve construction. The PEC is manufactured to strict European cabling standards at 0.007 MOhms per 1 km of cable length. With high quality Japanese cable manufacturing process & standards, the Made in Japan PEC product is unparalleled in quality & reliability when compared to other foreign makes. "

heh....i still could not understand how grounding could improve engine performance (better torque).

any taker? :)

Sounds like they're talking about reducing voltage drop by having more, better quality, earthing cables.

Thing is, I can't see that the load drawn by the ECU is great enough to suffer any drop.

Can't see it making any difference at all, let alone a noticeable one.