Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Car Is Getting Lower!

aido

Right then, bit of a random one, but I've noticed that the backend of my car on the drivers side seems to have dropped a lot more than any other axle.

Had always been putting this down to the angle it was parked at - but have been popping out the last couple of days and parking flat and it's still lower than all the other corners.

I used to carry a fair bit in the back of the car but there's nothing now as I've got the back seats out and the boot is cleared and it's still doing it.

Is this the spring or the shock gone that's likely to cause this then? It would explain why I've been getting the banging noises from the back over bad bumps - had assumed that was the aftermarket satnav and digi box just clattering but looks like it's definitely more serious!

Well it's going up to Steve the Dr on Tuesday so I'll see what it looks like when it's up on the ramp :)

Can see I really really really need to buy coilovers though now :lol:

Monday or Tuesday @ Steve the Dr ?

Meant to drop you a PM mate - going up on Tuesday now - got to go for my pre op assessment now on Monday :o It should be right though, not sure what they do there though!

Meant to drop you a PM mate - going up on Tuesday now - got to go for my pre op assessment now on Monday :o It should be right though, not sure what they do there though!

Its ok thay just cut your b****x off :o

Its ok thay just cut your b****x off :o

what again !