Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Question

Kazi

Been looking at some IK22 plugs on eBay. I ask the guy if they will fit the IS200. He replies with this;

'HI, KAZ, THE IS200 HAVE SPECIAL iridium PLUGS. THEY ARE £60 DELIVERED. IF YOU PUT NORMAL iridium PLUGS IN IT MAY TRIGGER ENGINE MANAGEMENT. PLEASE BE CAREFULL'

Anybody else heard this?

Here's the link to the plugs : Ebay

Why does he want to charge you £60 for your plugs (presumably six ?) when four plugs on that listing are £35 plus £3.50 ?

I wondered the same thing, but in the listing its for 4. Maybe he is just not in the know with regards to my S/C.

Been looking at some IK22 plugs on Ebay. I ask the guy if they will fit the IS200. He replies with this;

'HI, KAZ, THE IS200 HAVE SPECIAL IRIDIUM PLUGS. THEY ARE £60 DELIVERED. IF YOU PUT NORMAL IRIDIUM PLUGS IN IT MAY TRIGGER ENGINE MANAGEMENT. PLEASE BE CAREFULL'

Anybody else heard this?

Here's the link to the plugs : Ebay

never heard such a load of toss as this, he is talking out of his backside

Edited by DJ Wozza
bad language

Good lad Rob :D

I thought there was only one type of IK22 anyway?!

I just buy from a UK place now mate, easier, http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk

Good site but they don't list IK22. Im gonna ask him why the 6 should cost me an extra 50p more each...the scandal! :P

They're here mate:

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/pages/database...asp?partno=IK22

Good lad Rob :D

I thought there was only one type of IK22 anyway?!

I just buy from a UK place now mate, easier, http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk

Good site but they don't list IK22. Im gonna ask him why the 6 should cost me an extra 50p more each...the scandal! :P

They're here mate:

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/pages/database...asp?partno=IK22

Don't you hate know it alls?! :lol: I was simply clicking on the drop downs under Denso. 6 for £55.25 delivered! Bargain! :D Cheers dude!

Don't you hate know it alls?! :lol: I was simply clicking on the drop downs under Denso. 6 for £55.25 delivered! Bargain! :D Cheers dude!

Don't worry mate soon as I'm back on the beer I'll forget all this stuff in my head :lol:

Yeah I use this site for my IK24s - they're cheap enough and very quick to deliver :)

I think they'll probably be about ready at 30k mate? Think the none iridium ones go for twice that?

I'm just about to swap some NGK BKR7EIX for some IK24's next week - well Steve is doing it for me as I can't get the cam cover off :lol:

Cheers dude. I had an inckling it was 30k or their abouts. You seem to be hot on the mods lately, you feeling flush?

Nah mate I'm off work so taking advantage of the time I'm not at work or driving about everywhere :winky:

Problem I have is that this is my daily driver and work has been stupid this last 12 months, I've been mostly doing 6 - 7 days a week and usually at work til 10pm most nights so not really had chance to get anywhere to get stuff done. Plus I've never had the balls and lately just want to try doing stuff myself - not doing that bad, just needed that bit of confidence I guess :unsure:

To give you an idea I bought the IK24s in April with the intention of getting them done then :lol:

Went to Steve's in summer but we found the breathers had perished so I ordered them from Lexus and just getting everything done now before I hit hospital, I won't be doing much the week after I'm out then I'm straight back to work for chaos to commence again :lol: