Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trc Light And Ecu Light

D-LEX

Hi all, I collected my car from the bodyshop today after getting rear 1/4 panel replaced and on way home my trc light and ecu lights came on, the car was hit at rear 1/4 panel jus behind the rear wheel, After reading about jeffrosies it sounds very alike, Now i no that they're meant to disconnect Battery while welding and jus wondered if the bodyshop maybe caused a short while welding as 2 of my rear lights are also out.

Also looking at some of the replies to jeffrosies question someone has mentioned about abs sensors and the rear one looks as if it's connected behind rear seat (which the bodyshop had to remove while fixing) so jus wondering could it also be they jus maybe did'nt connect properly?

i'll check this tomorrow though while replacing bulbs! if anyone has any pics or diagrams of where and wot the sensor looks like under seat i'd be really grateful as my car skills are somewot limited :blush:

Thanx in advance guys all help on this is really appreciated :D

PS.. jus read manual and it said could be electronic throttle prob also?????