Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mint Is 200 Se Wanted

lexus23

Hi

Im looking for a mint 2002 onwards IS200 SE auto with full history, less than 40k miles, full leather, blue, ice or black exterior, aero and nav packs preferred, 1 or 2 previous owners. must be in excellent condition with flawless provenance and paperwork. I have a rav4 if interested otherwise cash waiting!

Hi

Im looking for a mint 2002 onwards IS200 SE auto with full history, less than 40k miles, full leather, blue, ice or black exterior, aero and nav packs preferred, 1 or 2 previous owners. must be in excellent condition with flawless provenance and paperwork. I have a rav4 if interested otherwise cash waiting!

Not many have Full leather in mate, with all what you looking for, you might be better looking at the is300, as All have full leather and all auto, the sat/nav is not that good really, tom tom much better.

£6.3 is alot I think now for an IS. Becasue of the hideous tax and high running costs, the IS's just aren't fetching top £. The LE are limited edition. They came with differenct alloys, paint colour, grill and often towards the end of the IS200 life span, pretty much everything, full leather, sat nav etc etc

£6.3 is alot I think now for an IS. Becasue of the hideous tax and high running costs, the IS's just aren't fetching top £. The LE are limited edition. They came with differenct alloys, paint colour, grill and often towards the end of the IS200 life span, pretty much everything, full leather, sat nav etc etc

It was a 2004 car though with only 32k on the clock (if it's the one I'm thinking of). That's cheap.

And the £400 tax is on hold remember, still £210 a year to tax.

is the le spec better than se?

Yes - the SE was the middle version, basically there was the S which was the base model, then the SE, and then the Sport which had cosmetic changes such as alloy pedals and a Limited Slip Diff.

The SE and Sport came with 17 inch alloys and an uprated stereo whereas I think the S came with 16 inch alloys?

The Sport was also lowered and had the rear windows tinted.

Sat nav was an option.

The LE and later models had pretty much everything as I guess they had to get rid of the parts before they introduced the new IS!

It was a 2004 car though with only 32k on the clock (if it's the one I'm thinking of). That's cheap.

And the £400 tax is on hold remember, still £210 a year to tax.

I ran some total cost of ownership numbers against a golf gt tdi 140 with the neat dsg box and the lexus faired a little better. i know the fuel economy is not hot on the auto and that performance isnt that great but for one its not one of the german mafia, and dealer support and reliability i hear are pretty good too.

i basically need a run around and the is seemed to fit the bill... the a4's are ten to the dozen and the 3 series is a bmw...

Thanks for the heads up but im holding out for 'the one'!

I know plenty of women that have done that and they're usually always disappointed :lol:

I'm sure something good will come along :)