Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Chris, suggesting the idea is the easy bit, its getting you guys to agree and come! :D So far so good!

Would be nice if Lee Iceman could make it, hows he doing?

Do we have a start time sorted yet.

I'll be there a little earlier, probably preparing for my speaker installation ready for the help from Redz_Uk! If everyone can aim to be there around 1pm we can do some modding etc, then get a bite to eat...or whatever.

will see if i can get there a bit earlier mate..

might help on time if you have the door cards off before you leave home.. if not no worries, im sure theres a few who will be able ti help out.

aw i really wanna put my fogs on lol, pleeeeease, then you'll know its me!! :)

Phil are you bringing your mate? :lol:

ha ha well i dont really wanna but i'll ask him, dont wanna turn up all on my lonesome!

i dont really know where it is, was just gonna stick it the satnav n see where it takes me. any recommendations?

Not too sure mate, i usually just head down the A38 then onto the A50 which takes me straight there? if you do end up heading down the A38 mate let me know and maybe we can meet up on route? :)

Please can I come in my Toyota?

Thay are all Toyota's mate :o only some with big '' L'' on the front & back :lol:

Mine's a hybrid it's got an L on the front but a T on the back ( front grill is easy to change but boot badges arn't!)

People get out of my way approaching them and don't know what they've got in front of them!!!!

will see if i can get there a bit earlier mate..

might help on time if you have the door cards off before you leave home.. if not no worries, im sure theres a few who will be able ti help out.

I would if I knew how! lol, apart from which, id like to arrive in a little luxury. Looking forward to the meet and putting these speakers in. Will be bringing my camera down, I need someone to take a short clip of my break LED pulse lamps.

And no Funtimephil, noooooooooooooooo fog lights! :lol:

u got the same ones as me and stav mate?? the ones that pulse every time u break?? or the ones that only come on under heavy breaking??

Dunno mate, got mine about 2 year ago off Mr Morse. Were fitted at the Plank by Lee Iceman If I remember....

I just wanted a clip of them in action.

Any excuse for some Stella eh Gord :winky:

Looks like Red's doing it for crisps now :o

you may still get your stella as Kazi look like hes gonna need my full attention now!

Any excuse for some Stella eh Gord :winky:

Looks like Red's doing it for crisps now :o

you may still get your stella as Kazi look like hes gonna need my full attention now!

Is it that hard work? If so, then i'll have a crack at taking the door cards off. My main concern is the tweeters if im needing adapt the enclosure.

not so hard mate but worth taking time over..

Yeah, true. I don't wanna hash job doing over my in patience. Im just to often eager for the end result and not the preparation!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links