Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

Think its been a while that A) I've been to a meet and B) Organised one! Would be nice to see some long standing members faces and more importantly their cars!

The more the better, who's interested? Place and venue tba.

Dates and suggestions welcome. A few of the meets have been at the Plank & Leggit pub in Long Eaton but lets throw some ideas in here!

Looking like its the 1st of Feb! Its looking good so far for numbers!

The list so far;

RedzUk

Aaronabbott

Aido (possibly)

Aztecbandit1

Gord

Chrisis200 (possibly)

Iceman67

Treborlex

Sparkstav

Legendswraith

Ian M

RSarin

Rob's Lexx

GlennHughes (possibly)

Steve2006

Paul Cross

e164

LeeIceman (possibly)

Lextech86 (possibly)

Singh182 95% certain... :P

Ink

Finchy

kris t

Looking like it could be a good turn out, if not one of the best turn outs i've been to. :D

23 so far and im optimistic this will grow, still another week and half to go! Lets hope everyone can make it!

Address;

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG10 3AD

Around 1 o'clock-ish round the pubs rear car park if is available!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does 8th feb sound for people?

bit of time away to get any mods complete and most ppl get paid at begining of the month so it doesnt hit the pocket as hard if your travelling far..

of course for you footie fans you may have to check the calendars!!

lookin good already!

@Kazi - shall we go for feb 1st then?? if your happy with that then do you want to stick it in the first post??

just a location to sort out then!! the long eaton one is a good spot but does anybody else have any suggestions?

lookin good already!

@Kazi - shall we go for feb 1st then?? if your happy with that then do you want to stick it in the first post??

just a location to sort out then!! the long eaton one is a good spot but does anybody else have any suggestions?

Sounds good, 1st of FEB! Will look forward to it! Still open to suggestions, the Plank does have 2 for 1 food offers! :D I know times are hard!!

Geoffers, im hoping your gonna give me a spin in your IS and put me off one!......