Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wamt me to ask Lexus Stoke to do this LOC thing on that date, theres a pub next door too ?

What things that mate?

they were thinking of having a meet at the new showroom, just a thought

stoke and long eaton are a bit far apart mate!!

you could however maybe do one for the following month when mr mole wants an englandshire meet?

yeah i remember when u fitted those pulse lights mate.

IMHO, they aren't the best mate. they rarely pulse evenly (i.e both sides at the same time), especially if your cornering or on uneven road - thats half the reason i ditched mine mate. also, i never found them as bright as normal brake bulbs. personal preference i guess. they are road legal though, so no issues there.

i still have my old one's for sale if anyone's interested though.

the one's myself (and stav) have fitted are great - pulse every time the brakes are applied and at a faster rate than the other versions. they don't rely on a ball bearing trigger either, so no problems with one sidedness, etc. have a butchers at the meet mate, you may be swayed. i have mine witred to the fogs so when i brake, i have the normal brake lights and rear window light come on, and the fogs pulse - looks sweet! lol.

anyhow, looking forward to this meet, should be a good'un!!

you could however maybe do one for the following month when mr mole wants an englandshire meet?

Nah dont worry about it, it was only an idea for something id briefly discussed with them. I'll leave you to carry on with Long Eaton.

Nah dont worry about it, it was only an idea for something id briefly discussed with them. I'll leave you to carry on with Long Eaton.

No its a good idea Chris. Defo get something organised for a meet in a Lex showroom! That would be ace!

being a noob to this site, i mite pop down and introduce myself personally and put my name to some faces. any modded is300's going?

Nice one fella, willl stick you down as another maybe!

being a noob to this site, i mite pop down and introduce myself personally and put my name to some faces. any modded is300's going?

There are a couple of modified IS300s in the club but not sure if any will be there at this meet as they're more down South way.

There are a couple of modified IS300s in the club but not sure if any will be there at this meet as they're more down South way.

Aido, have you taken me for a spin in yours?

The Aristo? I'm not sure to be honest mate? She's gone to the garage today for a major service, can't wait to get her back :D

If not I'll give you a spin next time I see you!

The Aristo? I'm not sure to be honest mate? She's gone to the garage today for a major service, can't wait to get her back :D

If not I'll give you a spin next time I see you!

I remember sitting it the drivers seat and the amount of space and comfort was like an arm chair. Remember also looking at the lcd panel and not having a clue what the this thing displayed. Have you converted it to english or do you it inside out now?

:lol:

That's definitely the Aristo mate!

I do know what all the Japanese buttons do now mate, just randomly pressed stuff until I realised what did what! They're too much hassle to convert to English so I'm leaving it fella.

hi guys count me in this will be my 1st loc meeting looking forward to it

Welcome aboard dude! Look forward to putting faces next to names! Do you have any mods planned?

Think its been a while that A) I've been to a meet and B) Organised one! Would be nice to see some long standing members faces and more importantly their cars!

The more the better, who's interested? Place and venue tba.

Dates and suggestions welcome. A few of the meets have been at the Plank & Leggit pub in Long Eaton but lets throw some ideas in here!

Looking like its the 1st of Feb! Its looking good so far for numbers!

The list so far;

RedzUk

Aaronabbott

Aido (possibly)

Aztecbandit1

Gord

Chrisis200 (possibly)

Iceman67

Treborlex

Geoffers

Sparkstav

Legendswraith

Ian M

RSarin

Rob's Lexx

GlennHughes (possibly)

Steve2006

Paul Cross

e164

LeeIceman (possibly)

Lextech86 (possibly)

Singh182 95% certain... :P

Ink

Looking like it could be a good turn out, if not one of the best turn outs i've been to. :D

24 so far and im optimistic this will grow, still another week and half to go! Lets hope everyone can make it!

Address;

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG10 3AD

Around 1 o'clock-ish round the pubs rear car park if is available!

I'll try to get to this one,looking good

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links