Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

u a deffo for the meet chris?? be good to catch up fella and see how all ur hard works looking on ur lex. :D ;)

Should be there, still got loads to do and still got to have the bonnet sprayed after some git keyed it :tsktsk:

ur joking me mate?! bloody low-life!!! just don't understand the mentallity of people nowadays!!

hope you get it sorted mate, but be good to see you fella.

rob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u a deffo for the meet chris?? be good to catch up fella and see how all ur hard works looking on ur lex. :D ;)

Should be there, still got loads to do and still got to have the bonnet sprayed after some git keyed it :tsktsk:

ur joking me mate?! bloody low-life!!! just don't understand the mentallity of people nowadays!!

rob

Might just have to buy a carbon one as the prices i've been quoted to spray it are not far off the price :whistling: or could just do it myself but need a nice warm garage to do it :unsure:

rob

:whistling: or could just do it myself but need a nice warm garage to do it :unsure:

There is a nice garage up in Peterhead if you want mate :whistling:

hi guys count me in this will be my 1st loc meeting looking forward to it

Welcome aboard dude! Look forward to putting faces next to names! Do you have any mods planned?

hi mate done a couple of mods already blue dash lights heater control( tho they`ve decided to pack up) lowered 35mm blitz nur spec s will be on by meet clear fog lights lexus sat nav and all components bought not quite sure what to do with it yet open to suggestions spoke to fargo about what to do next is disc`s wheels and maybe toyota twin turbo conversion will look foward to meeting to ya cheers

Would be good to put a face to the name mate :D

Just thought do the pub know we're going cos I'm gonna be right hungry so they'd better get extra staff on :lol:

Would be good to put a face to the name mate :D

Just thought do the pub know we're going cos I'm gonna be right hungry so they'd better get extra staff on :lol:

As always i'll be eating for 2! :lol:

I haven't done any for ages, that Xmas do was the first time I've seen most of them in two years!

In fact I bet it's two years since I did a midlands meet as well!

If you're not doing anything fella just pop over for a beer and burger :)

That's a shame fella, I'll pop over one day to say hello then when I'm fit to drive again, can't wait :D

This is going to be alright I reckon, in fact just thought last time I did a Mid meet was that time I saw you as I was leaving - in fact it might have even been this pub?

Any reason why my names appeared on the list :eerrrmm:

Yeah, initially you said you might attend. Will now remove if it makes you feel better :huh:

cant remember saying so apart from mentioning possibly doing it at Lexus Stoke, no harm though lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links