Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

Isn't there a Jap repair place near Nippon Auto Spares? Not been down that end of Derby for a while but may be another option?

Your cars back mate :D just needs your boost sorting now :D

Quality you seen it mate? Is it looking better? Lexus have got the big chrome bit so I'll bet that stuck on and it should look much better than it did before :D

Spoke to Steve yesterday to make sure they got the boost controller, the guy sent it to "Simon (The Large One)" :lol:

No not seen it yet mate, Simon is off work, he has broken his leg :o

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bloody hell :o

Hope he's gonna be ok, he'll be off for a while with that one then - he was only telling me last week how quick he was back after his hernia - he didn't fall down the pit did he or was it a bike accident?

Hope he's gonna be ok, he'll be off for a while with that one then - he was only telling me last week how quick he was back after his hernia - he didn't fall down the pit did he or was it a bike accident?

He was out walking the dog :D

He was out walking the dog :D

Oh no! :o Poor Simon!!

Hope he makes a full recovery! :)

just realised the girlfriends folks are coming round for dinner on sunday so i won't be staying for munch :crybaby: :tsktsk: :shutit:

will still be there but may get there a little early and dash off about 2/2.30 to be back in time. lol.

be cool if someone could show me how's best to check the tension of the s/c belt as its something i'm unsure of and wanna know how to do for when it comes to changing it etc etc.

cheers

rob

just realised the girlfriends folks are coming round for dinner on sunday so i won't be staying for munch :crybaby: :tsktsk: :shutit:

will still be there but may get there a little early and dash off about 2/2.30 to be back in time. lol.

be cool if someone could show me how's best to check the tension of the s/c belt as its something i'm unsure of and wanna know how to do for when it comes to changing it etc etc.

cheers

rob

If its slack mate, you'll know about it. It would make a hideous sound! Easy to show how to tension the thing though!

cheers

rob

If its slack mate, you'll know about it. It would make a hideous sound! Easy to show how to tension the thing though!

cheers mate - that's what i meant. just wanna know how to get the tension in it for when i change the belt etc.

cheers

rob

Well good to see Kazi has taken over my job for the midlands meet organiser :lol:

I've only just spotted this and i would have made an appearance but i'm working. Obviously i'd park the mighty fiesta in a different section as wouldnt want to put you all to shame! :whistling:

Well good to see Kazi has taken over my job for the midlands meet organiser :lol:

I've only just spotted this and i would have made an appearance but i'm working. Obviously i'd park the mighty fiesta in a different section as wouldnt want to put you all to shame! :whistling:

Its not the first one ive organised Mr! Fiesta....thats like swearing!

NOTE to the good fella members that are helping me install some new bits, please don't forget ya tools etc! :P

Will bring some bits I think I may need but lack know how and a cordless dremmel!

NOTE to the good fella members that are helping me install some new bits, please don't forget ya tools etc! :P

Will bring some bits I think I may need but lack know how and a cordless dremmel!

And the stella :winky:

What sorta of size pack we talking? :unsure:

May be able to come, anyone got a cordless car washing sponge?

I'm sure there will be a Polish car wash in the area somewhere :o

Just do what I used to do and turn up with the car dirty :D

May be able to come, anyone got a cordless car washing sponge?

I'm sure there will be a Polish car wash in the area somewhere :o

Just do what I used to do and turn up with the car dirty :D

I have a new car cleaning product you can use anywhere so I'll probably do mine when I get there.

It called "Dehydrated H2O" comes in a small compact packet to fit in your glove box just add water to use :whistling:

What sorta of size pack we talking? :unsure:kazi dont ask gord what size stella pack he wants as you will need to go to costco to get them with a transit van m8 :whistling:

I've decided im only gonna bring a small pack, times are hard! :hehe:

Don't worry mate, I'm sure your mrs loves you just as much anyway even with a small pack :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links