Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

Darn weather meant my speakers returned home with me! Eak!!

Nice set up Wozza, Crystal clear mate!

Some very tidy ISs their today, a very nice GS and a vintage LS that was a minter! Its great to see some different models. :D

Thanks guys,good day out,nice to meet more members,good turn out, maybe next time the weather will :lol: on us.have a good one,cheers Terry B)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet! Thanks again to Geoffers for the lift, I've got a cracking hangover now, shouldn't have had those few beers :lol:

Good to meet everyone I haven't before and to see everyone else that I've not seen in a long time in some cases - cars were looking great and I've still got ringing in my ears after Wozza demoed his sound system - it's awesome - didn't hear Redz's setup in the car but saw the roof jumping up and down which I found amusing :D

Hi Everyone,

It was a very good meet, at one point all the cars were the same colour ...white! and every ones hands and faces were blue.

I think we need an LOC gazebo? tenty thingy to get the mods done under cover next time, once I have perfected my BEANS engine I will get onto it!

Was a good meet and 19 cars turned up, good to meet a few of the new guys and always a pleasure to see the ones i've met before :D Can we order the sun next time please :lol:

Great pics as usual mate, and it looks like it was a good meet apart from the weather.

The " Needing An Englandshire Meet " should have some sun :lol: :lol:

Was a good meet and 19 cars turned up, good to meet a few of the new guys and always a pleasure to see the ones i've met before :D Can we order the sun next time please :lol:

Hers's some of my pic's :D

LEX1.jpg

LEX6.jpg

LEX8.jpg

LEX14.jpg

LEX17.jpg

LEX19.jpg

LEX20.jpg

LEX21.jpg

LEX27.jpg

LEX28.jpg

nice one for the pics mate, my Battery was dead :crybaby:

Another one here matey :D What makes the carbon bonnet on yours matey? was having a good look at it and it fits great :)

LEX30.jpg

thanks for that mate, it's a carbon culture bonnet from a place called mad motors in halifax :winky:

Was a great meet, well done Kazi :D

Aztec as always some really great pictures mate :D

Nice to meet some of you I haven't met before, names to faces etc just a bit sorry I couldn't stay longer

as I needed to get back to London for a gig. Hopefully at the next one we could meet an hour earlier & bring

some sunshine with us too, + anyone who wants a demo of what my system can do, don't be shy just ask :)

Was a great meet, well done Kazi :D

Aztec as always some really great pictures mate :D

Nice to meet some of you I haven't met before, names to faces etc just a bit sorry I couldn't stay longer

as I needed to get back to London for a gig. Hopefully at the next one we could meet an hour earlier & bring

some sunshine with us too, + anyone who wants a demo of what my system can do, don't be shy just ask :)

Good to have you back matey :D