Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navigator Models

Plus it needs a full foom and unit in boot as well, the bloke down the pub won't want all that with his Saxo :o

As it looks so well integrated, I doubt this will be a problem mate. Most people wouldn't know it was there,

nor would realise it had an aftermarket Sat-nav built in.

There are 2 bolts under the cover at the front below the screen. If these are secure, the screen itself & the

dash/air vent surround won't be able to be removed, access to the screen securing screws is only when the

ignition is on and the screen is open.

Hiya fellas (and ladies)

Anone that has the OEM satnav built in, as its on display all the time, has anybody had any problems with the scrubbers trying to rob it?

Phil, if your worried it might get nicked, i'll take it off your hands for £10, i dont want you worrying,

and dont go thanking me :D

Hiya fellas (and ladies)

Anone that has the OEM satnav built in, as its on display all the time, has anybody had any problems with the scrubbers trying to rob it?

Phil, if your worried it might get nicked, i'll take it off your hands for £10, i dont want you worrying,

Would you honestly not mind? ah mate your a life saver! always said you was a nice genuine thoughtful kinda guy! :whistling: lol

Hiya fellas (and ladies)

Would you honestly not mind? ah mate your a life saver! always said you was a nice genuine thoughtful kinda guy! :whistling: lol

PMSL :lol::lol: