Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

OK while I'm doing some work on the car I want to replace the boot light - but I can't find details for one of them and I'm wondering if it's maybe not standard?!

I can find the details for the one directly next to the boot opening in the roof, that needs new bulb 99132-12050 which is the same type as what's in the side indicators, but I can't find the details of the one you can see behind the sub in this pic:

p1010035yt1.jpg

Does anyone know any more about that one please?

Thanks in advance :)

OK while I'm doing some work on the car I want to replace the boot light - but I can't find details for one of them and I'm wondering if it's maybe not standard?!

I can find the details for the one directly next to the boot opening in the roof, that needs new bulb 99132-12050 which is the same type as what's in the side indicators, but I can't find the details of the one you can see behind the sub in this pic:

p1010035yt1.jpg

Does anyone know any more about that one please?

Thanks in advance :)

Is that your car ? coz it looks so clean :lol:

Thanks Colin - that would explain why I can't find any info on the EPC!

Must be an aftermarket add on - it's not working anyway so I'll ignore it for now and just get the one at the front of the boot sorted :)