Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Headlamps?

Anybody brought a new set of headlamps recently from a dealer? Wondered how much they are to buy new?

Just had a reply back from a breakers on eBay and he wants £200 for a set of headlamps and £40 for the VVTI Engine cover :o :ohmy:

Will probably give the dealer a ring tomorrow and find out anyway, but just thought i'd ask if anybody had a rough idea? :D

Guys, call Toyota and try and get a price on these as a matter of interest

81130‑53190 GXE10..RHD..SED..EUR; ENGLAND SPEC, HALOGEN(DARK)

81170‑53190 GXE10..RHD..SED..EUR; ENGLAND SPEC, HALOGEN(DARK)

81130‑53030 GXE10..RHD 1 € 103.59

81170‑53030 GXE10..RHD 1 € 103.59

:)

I just sold 2 h/lights with angle eye's for £50 mate :duh: and i still have a vvti cover that sits on the top of the engine and is long, with oil filler hole, that one Chris ?

Yes mate thats the one :D let me know how much mate and i could pop up and get it :D you havnt got an oil filler cap aswell have you mate? mines fallen apart ;)

Actually just found these part nos from Chris too for the dark chrome ones:
81130-53210 £98.52

81170-53210 £98.52

They're taking the michael these breakers

Think thats the ones i was looking for mate, want them to match the dark chrome rears i've just fitted :) Thankyou :)

Mate I just found my stock oil cap if you want that? Replaced it with a TRD one years ago and it's been sat in a box at my mams ever since :lol:

We'll both be at Charlesworth tomorrow if you're free dude?

Mate I just found my stock oil cap if you want that? Replaced it with a TRD one years ago and it's been sat in a box at my mams ever since :lol:

We'll both be at Charlesworth tomorrow if you're free dude?

Sound mate :D Got nowt else on at the moment mate, still looking for a job so might have to pop up ;) What time you guys at Steve's? :D

I'm getting there for about 9:30am mate so he can get cracking on my motor, having new spark plugs, front brakes and o2 sensor tomorrow :)

Next week it's getting new cambelt, all the fancy bits that go with that, water pump, v belt and new tensioners all round, got a right bag of stuff here with me :D

Might even be having coilovers too and another suspension bit that's worn that I can't remember the name of :lol:

Steve did tell me but I'm going to show him the EPC pics so we can pick the right one out :D

I'm getting there for about 9:30am mate so he can get cracking on my motor, having new spark plugs, front brakes and o2 sensor tomorrow :)

Next week it's getting new cambelt, all the fancy bits that go with that, water pump, v belt and new tensioners all round, got a right bag of stuff here with me :D

Might even be having coilovers too and another suspension bit that's worn that I can't remember the name of :lol:

Steve did tell me but I'm going to show him the EPC pics so we can pick the right one out :D

Could do with seeing Steve myself, as i want to book our 2 is200's in for cambelt jobs :)

Got loads of bits to go on mine at the moment mate just want a dry day to do some of them ;)