Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bit Childish, But Funny Otherwise

Saraj

I just seen one of those 118118 where it says text us anything question,

i sent them an question asking, are you stupid? and got a reply saying, No, i am not and then a lame joke.

I know this is a bit childish, but what questions can you come up with to ask them? to see what there reply.

ill text them some of the best ones and see what there say

very bored at the moment

i sent them an question asking, are you stupid? and got a reply saying, No, i am not and then a lame joke.

I know this is a bit childish, but what questions can you come up with to ask them? to see what there reply.

very bored at the moment

The answer should have been " yes because you've just wasted £1.50 on this txt " :whistling:

very bored at the moment

The answer should have been " yes because you've just wasted £1.50 on this txt " :whistling:

haha very true, but i was asking them if there were stupid

i once text them asking "is the hokey cokey really what its all about?"

they replied

"the hokey cokey is not what its all about, however if you put your left leg in, and then your left leg out, and generally shake it about the place, your getting close!!"

I thought that was a fantastic reply!

i used to use it all the time for a laugh, then my mate text off my phone for a laugh saying a fancied an 11 year old boy and what should i do? They replied they cant discuss matters that involve paedophilia and i should seek help. They never send funny ones to me now :(

It would be a good job sitting replying to those all day - I'd probably end up getting sacked when I got carried away though :D

My mate does it. He does it from home. just logs in remotely. receives messages and googles the answers. easy.

My mate does it. He does it from home. just logs in remotely. receives messages and googles the answers. easy.

Quality! You lot must get so tempted to get him to log in when you've had a few beers so you can cause chaos :D

I texted once at work on my lunch, can you give me the part number for the brake fitting kit on a lexus is200,

specific questions like that there blag youo off by saying to contact lexus,

its the silly stuff i send,

like in Islam we only have Halal foods,

i had a bottle of yazoo banana milkshake which years ago we could not drink, now its suitable for vegis,

i texted them asking whether its was halal and there first reply was telling the meaning of halal, so i sent another better phrased, and then there told me who made yazoo, never got down to answering the question

I texted once at work on my lunch, can you give me the part number for the brake fitting kit on a lexus is200,

specific questions like that there blag youo off by saying to contact lexus,

its the silly stuff i send,

like in Islam we only have Halal foods,

i had a bottle of yazoo banana milkshake which years ago we could not drink, now its suitable for vegis,

i texted them asking whether its was halal and there first reply was telling the meaning of halal, so i sent another better phrased, and then there told me who made yazoo, never got down to answering the question

didnt know yazoo was haraam lol

i use to drink it alot a year ago