Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sold My I200

ALI_1

Sold my lexus and got another one i had a 02 is200 sports with 110k on one owner sold it for £4500 and got another is200 on 54 plate full leather styling kit sat nav etc etc mint car one owner 68k for £6500 very happy with it i think its a bargain all shiny lil disapointed that no one has realy noticed my new car well its new to me

Sold my lexus and got another one i had a 02 is200 sports with 110k on one owner sold it for £4500 and got another is200 on 54 plate full leather styling kit sat nav etc etc mint car one owner 68k for £6500 very happy with it i think its a bargain all shiny lil disapointed that no one has realy noticed my new car well its new to me

At last someone with some sence :lol:

And like what has been already been said we need some pics

Congrats on the new car :)

I think you got a really good deal there at 6.5k. I paid 7.8k back in June for similar car but 53k miles from a non-Lexus dealer, but I guess prices had only started to fall back then. They've fallen quite a bit now.