Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Referb

norlec

Hi all

Just got a quote for a complete wheel referb here is the reply what do you think.

Hello Norman, Many thanks for your enquiry.

For a complete chemical strip and re-condition with a 5 year anti-corrosion warranty, £80 a wheel. I have a set of loan wheels avalaible if you can't take the car off the road as i would need them for 3/4 days.

Hope this helps and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards

Andy styles

Hi all

Just got a quote for a complete wheel referb here is the reply what do you think.

For a complete chemical strip and re-condition with a 5 year anti-corrosion warranty, £80 a wheel. I have a set of loan wheels avalaible if you can't take the car off the road as i would need them for 3/4 days.

Regards

Andy styles

I have got this on the GS300 forum as well but poor response the Is200 always seems to be more active

Hi all

Regards

Andy styles

I have got this on the GS300 forum as well but poor response the Is200 always seems to be more active

Got mine dont for £60 per wheel, but did not get the 5 yr anti corrosion, so thinking not to bad with that to :D

£80 per wheel seems a bit steep. I'd be looking to pay no more than £60 per wheel. But hey, im a tight fisted Scotsman.

Thats what I thought Tommy I am a tight git as well so I will keep looking :whistling:

Hi

I had mine done about Oct it was all done in a big van and they came to my home, they sanded all heavy stuff off,sandblasted sprayed and oven baked,it took them about 2 hours and the cost was £160 for 4 wheels.made the car look new.

They are based in Telford Shropshire ( if you want there number send me a pm)

Don

£80 per wheel seems a bit steep. I'd be looking to pay no more than £60 per wheel. But hey, im a tight fisted Scotsman.

Thats what I thought Tommy I am a tight git as well so I will keep looking :whistling:

Hi

I had mine done about Oct it was all done in a big van and they came to my home, they sanded all heavy stuff off,sandblasted sprayed and oven baked,it took them about 2 hours and the cost was £160 for 4 wheels.made the car look new.

They are based in Telford Shropshire ( if you want there number send me a pm)

Don

Thanks guys for the helpful iformation

Norman

That 5 year warranty that the first guy offered is impressive - just got to hope he'll still be about by then the way companies are dropping on their arse at the moment!