Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im New To The Lexus Machine!

LOcKY

Evening All!!

i just purchased my Lexus IS 200 SE 05 54Reg on saturday and im much enjoying it very smooth and also you dont see that many on the road so it feels nice to be a bit exlcusive ;) my old car was a Honda civic 1.5LSi 96 so you can imagine its a big jump for me :)

LOcKY

PS my road tax is due end of January.... anyone know how much it is?

mine was 185 for 12 months, but urs is a 54 plate so would fall into the new tax pricings IIRC, so not sure what that would be??

welcome to the club matey and as stav said, try to get some pics up.

rob

i will as soon but by the time i finish work and get home its too dark to take any pics :( i'll get some pictures up hopefully at the weekend. Im still trying to figure out what Sat Nav dvd is in the trunk.. all i know is that its a 2004 / 2005 v2 grrrr is it worth paying £130 for the latest update?

have a look on Ebay for the update discs mate,

ah ok :) not really used eBay and also i have no idea which dvd number is right for my car model :|

ah ok :) not really used eBay and also i have no idea which dvd number is right for my car model :|

Have a look Here... mate for the map updates for your car, there should be a number on your disc in the boot that you type in, and it should tell you if there is a new update?

And welcome to the club :D

Have a look Here... mate for the map updates for your car, there should be a number on your disc in the boot that you type in, and it should tell you if there is a new update?

i was hoping not to have to open the boot to find out but it looks like its the only way :crybaby:

oh sparkystav i like the colour of your car looks really cool :) whats it called? its kinda like purple / Blue

i was hoping not to have to open the boot to find out but it looks like its the only way :crybaby:

oh sparkystav i like the colour of your car looks really cool :) whats it called? its kinda like purple / Blue

Its quite easy mate to eject the disc?

If i remember right you turn your ignition to the fisrt click then go to the boot remove the top carpet and the sat nav box is on the right hand side, you lift the black flap on the front of the unit and the disc should eject?

Mines got the older cd rom version fitted so not 100% sure if yours works the same way, as it might have an eject button to press? Read the number from the disc then slide it back into the unit, close the black flap and replace the carpet and turn your ignition off :)