Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheels Help

dibsLPG

Help me decide the right 18" alloys for my Baby Please :question::crybaby:

Hi people I need your help in choosing the correct type of alloys for my baby please?

I have a budge of max. £500 and need help in find a good supplier local if poss?

Ideally what will suite my Lexus, I do not like the red-line look or anything that stick outs since the mrs’s will end up kerbing them.

I like the look of the Khans style alloy’s or the new Lexus style alloys too, basically flat ones.

Any site or suggestions please?

Appreciated for any help and tips.

Dibs

• 2 weeks later...

I dont mean to sound harsh mate but £500 isnt enough for a decent set of 18's. Unless A ) you are just paying for the rims with no tyres (might just be able to scrape a set for that price) or B ) stumble across a really good second hand deal.

You are driving what is classed as a luxury vehicle after all.

I would recomend any of these because they are excellent quality and well priced. I got a set of 18" A-tecs with a staggered fitment for a rear wheel drive car for my 200 SX a couple of years ago from JAE. They cost £612 for the rims and another £500 odd for tyres. (Dont scrimp on tyres!!!)

http://www.ultralitewheels.com/

Help me decide the right 18" Alloys for my Baby Please :question::crybaby:

Hi people I need your help in choosing the correct type of alloys for my baby please?

I have a budge of max. £500 and need help in find a good supplier local if poss?

Ideally what will suite my Lexus, I do not like the red-line look or anything that stick outs since the mrs’s will end up kerbing them.

I like the look of the Khans style alloy’s or the new Lexus style alloys too, basically flat ones.

Any site or suggestions please?

Appreciated for any help and tips.

Dibs

These are nice hereBought them for my LS but my tyres are too wide. As they say, the first loss is the best loss, would do a deal if you're interested.

Graham.