Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400h & Battery Conditioner?

I use a Battery conditioner [Airflow] of the sort used by classic car owners to keep in optimum condition the Battery of a car which is infrequently used.

I have a Mk 1 RX300, and, of course, there's no problem were I to use the conditioner on the (only) Battery in that car. [in fact, I don't, as the car is used daily.]

Could it be used, on an RX400h, on (a) the normal engine battery; and (B) on the heavy-duty batteries which drive the traction motors - and if so how does one connect to such batteries?

I use a battery conditioner [Airflow] of the sort used by classic car owners to keep in optimum condition the battery of a car which is infrequently used.

I have a Mk 1 RX300, and, of course, there's no problem were I to use the conditioner on the (only) battery in that car. [in fact, I don't, as the car is used daily.]

Could it be used, on an RX400h, on (a) the normal engine battery; and (B) on the heavy-duty batteries which drive the traction motors - and if so how does one connect to such batteries?

Not sure what the protocol is for trickling the Engine starter Battery, I expect Lexus state it should be removed from the vehicle (covering themselves) as for the traction batteries I believe they are something like 120volt or 200 volt I seem to remember reading so no would be the answer there......anyone know the correct voltage of the traction batteries?