Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

My IS is due it's 20k service in the next few weeks and have been looking around to find the best deal - Quite a difference between dealers at the moment!

Went to the three Lexus centres around me and a couple of the local non Lexus garages...cutting a long story short Cheltenham ended up being the cheapest by matching another dealer and then taking a few quid off, just a shade under £300 including parts/labour/vat!!

Got prices as high as £450.....

Would advidse anyone to shop around at the moment, deals to be had out there...

Cheers

Matt

hey..ur in the "nearly"same area as me..I rang a fewlast week for same service..here are prices I got. (2yr service, 10600 miles)

birmingham - 338

Coventry - 390

Leicester - 380

Wolverhampton - 300

Cheltenham - 495

hanley- 240

what price did cheltenham quote u originally?

lol sorry..just realised urs is a 220d. hence the big diff!! :)

i had a 40k service at wolverhampton for £295 about seven months ago, which is the biggest service on the schedule,haggle hard.i recently got a call from coventry for my 50k service which is due,they would come to my house with a loan car and take mine for service all for £190,not bad at all.

Hi Chandru,

Cheltenham £415 originally, they did say they would match any like for like offer when I asked -- so I went back when I had a lower quote and they kept their promise.

Cheers

Matt

sounds good. if i dont get a newer one by end of jan I'll have to get mine serviced..so lets see.

trying to stay away from coventry even tho its amile down the road!