Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus – Please Sort Your Design Out.

After the launch of the latest GS, LS range the IS F and what we see as an LF A, I thought yes truly good design pieces and I was looking forward to what Lexus would do next, maybe a new SC range, couldn’t wait to see what the IS Convertible would like and early concept shots of the new RX looked very nice to, it seemed to have that aggressive stance and look about it and also the wide wheels.

Then came the launch of the new IS Convertible and I thought hang on what is going on here it doesn’t look that good, from some angles yes others not sure and then other anglers make look not very nice at all, wheels, TOO SMALL! NOT WIDE ENOUGH, then the RX which is the plain and simple ugly and following the ugly trend they launch the HS – what is going on???

I have run out of time now but I will give you (Lexus) some design tips when I next post because looking at your last 3 launchers you need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the launch of the latest GS, LS range the IS F and what we see as an LF A, I thought yes truly good design pieces and I was looking forward to what Lexus would do next, maybe a new SC range, couldn’t wait to see what the IS Convertible would like and early concept shots of the new RX looked very nice to, it seemed to have that aggressive stance and look about it and also the wide wheels.

Then came the launch of the new IS Convertible and I thought hang on what is going on here it doesn’t look that good, from some angles yes others not sure and then other anglers make look not very nice at all, wheels, TOO SMALL! NOT WIDE ENOUGH, then the RX which is the plain and simple ugly and following the ugly trend they launch the HS – what is going on???

I have run out of time now but I will give you (Lexus) some design tips when I next post because looking at your last 3 launchers you need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im with ya mate.....there just not sexy enough....but this could be all the regulation`s that companys have to abide to... :crybaby: