Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My System Part 2

hey i just thought i put some more picture off my sound system, Again any other ideas i can do to it. would be helpfull. I did blend in the headunit surround after the comments made from my last pics i put on here . I have also installed a gas strut in to the boot lid which isn't in the pics . Enjoy B)

post-18483-1231965525.jpg

post-18483-1231966652.jpg

post-18483-1231966675.jpg

post-18483-1231966727.jpg

post-18483-1231966761.jpg

post-18483-1231966794.jpg

post-18483-1231966830.jpg

post-18483-1231966861.jpg

post-18483-1231966886.jpg

post-18483-1231966940.jpg

hey i just thought i put some more picture off my sound system, Again any other ideas i can do to it. would be helpfull. I did blend in the headunit surround after the comments made from my last pics i put on here . I have also installed a gas strut in to the boot lid which isn't in the pics . Enjoy B)

looks good mate..

would be good to get yo along to the next meet so we can hear what it sounds like..

looks good mate..

would be good to get yo along to the next meet so we can hear what it sounds like..

hello mate

thanks for the comment, yeh i would be up for that. let me know when the next meet is.

Looking good fella :D

Did you re-cover the headlining & paint the dome light ? Looks a great job :D

hey

yeah we took out the headlining and cover it in alcantra black. and you are right i did respray all off the bits was bit off a pain to do it's quite sureprising how many bits there is to the roof lol i had to do it all the seat belt holdings as well lol . will the roof linning was off i soundeadend the roof it made a vast inprovement to the system.

hey

yeah we took out the headlining and cover it in alcantra black. and you are right i did respray all off the bits was bit off a pain to do it's quite sureprising how many bits there is to the roof lol i had to do it all the seat belt holdings as well lol . will the roof linning was off i soundeadend the roof it made a vast inprovement to the system.

how did you do the lining bit around the the sunroof slide,ive done mine but cant work out the best way to do it

hey

the fabric was about the same price it is quite costly becuase we used about 2.5 metres to do the whole roof. The paint is a normal satin black car paint u have to use a platic primer first so the paint can stike to the plastic, make sure u get a good key on it as well ruff it up using a scoring pad.

hey

how did you do the lining bit around the the sunroof slide,ive done mine but cant work out the best way to do it

lol we just sprayed it mate using black spray, was going to try and cover it with alcantra but it was way to hard, so a couple off coats off black paint does the job a treat. Did u have trouble getting the sunroof cover( the bit that slides back) out. i found it a right pain to do.

hey

lol we just sprayed it mate using black spray, was going to try and cover it with alcantra but it was way to hard, so a couple off coats off black paint does the job a treat. Did u have trouble getting the sunroof cover( the bit that slides back) out. i found it a right pain to do.

forgot to say the alcantra i got from from a company in bristol called ice design these are the guys who helped with the roof lining. i know u can get it from www.caraudiodirect.co.uk .

hey

i thought of doing that but didnt know how it would turn out but ill give it a try,

i havent done the sunroof cover yet as i had enough of doing the headlining and pillars but will have it all finished for the summer

cheers