Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Centre Console Cup Holder

Anberlin

There are two types, earlier cars and later ones, sorry no part numbers but this is what they look like...

Older type

LexusIS200CupHolder1.jpg

Newer type

LexusIS200CupHolder2.jpg

I bought a later type one from a dealer for about £14 about 2 years ago. The older one kept getting

stuck when you put a large McDonalds cup in, so you lifeted the cup and the holder came too.

The newer one just slots on here my older type one fitted.

EDIT ************OOOH forgot, welcome to LOC :)

There are two types, earlier cars and later ones, sorry no part numbers but this is what they look like...

Older type

LexusIS200CupHolder1.jpg

Newer type

LexusIS200CupHolder2.jpg

I bought a later type one from a dealer for about £14 about 2 years ago. The older one kept getting

stuck when you put a large McDonalds cup in, so you lifeted the cup and the holder came too.

The newer one just slots on here my older type one fitted.

EDIT ************OOOH forgot, welcome to LOC :)

heres the part numbers

part numbers

edit *** looks like its55618-53010 or 55618-53040

Cheers guys!!

The only probelm on those pics where the cup holders are I have a remote control for the navigator not a cubby hole. There are some cup holders that slide out of the rear of the console but I assume they are for back seat passengers??

Haha yeah I guess so :lol: hmmmm think of getting a 'ripspeed' one or similar but that'd just be embarassing!

Love the interior but I also miss having an arm rest! Been searching the site and a couple of places that you yourself recommended on previous topics and £190! :blink: Bit steep that!

Ooh, I knew they'd changed design but didn't realise you could just slot in the new holder. Think I might be ordering one of those ! :D

Edit - just ordered one. Part number 55618-53040 seems to have been superseded by an updated part 55618-53041, so it's the latter that I've ordered, £15.53 including VAT and a Gold discount.