Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2009

Guest inicol63

wouldnt the centre of the country be better??

there's donnington, northampton etc all with big show grounds

yeah half way for us and half way for you's lol

Apart from Mr Mole :lol: He's got a journey no matter where it is!

Saying that something up Scotland way would be ace, we had a LOC Scotland meet a few years back except no one from Scotland turned up - think I was the closest and that was travelling from Derby at the time :lol:

Beautiful scenery and a great drive too!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame somewhere like Silverstone isn't an option once it stops hosting F1 as imagine that - make a full weekend of it and they could put stuff on to watch in the day - drifting, racing, etc etc it would be a good weekend!

I've only ever been to Silverstone once and that was for the D1GP when a few of us went two or three years back?

Kent is better for me but wherever it is i will be there.

Unfortunately it cant be on everyones doorstep, and a lot of the problem is finding somehwere that will agree to hold the event. which means the location isnt so much of a priority.

Its ok saying, a central location, but even when we have meets in a central location people still dont turn up.

Lets wait and see what happens once we have a def location

No matter where it is I'll be going .

Dont mind the long drive in the Lex.

And if we did not come what would everyone do for cakes :lol:

Will the new place be closer for me ??

And will we still be able to have a day trip up to WIM the day after the show.

Come on the suspence is killing me.

If it's Kent it's further away for you pal :lol:

If we don't get any European members turn up you've already won your first award :D

Then all I need to do is win the raffle again :lol:

So how much further is Kent ?

It's less than 40 miles overall difference, but I bet that's a trip to the local shop for you lot up there isn't it :P

That's if it is Kent though, we'll see :D

..:: Edit ::..

Bloody hell you've got 233 miles *just* on the M6 :o

It's less than 40 miles overall difference, but I bet that's a trip to the local shop for you lot up there isn't it :P

That's if it is Kent though, we'll see :D

..:: Edit ::..

Bloody hell you've got 233 miles *just* on the M6 :o

We dont have local shops up here mate, we still have to go out to the woods to catch our supper :whistling:

Guest inicol63

Only problem for Adrian is the toll both :lol: unless he give them a cake each way :driving: otherwise it £1.50 each way.

That if it is in Kent....

We need to get our footy team training early.

So come on guys get the running shoes out dust of those cob webs....

Wozza for the tug of war team who joining him? wozza don't pull any muscle this time.... :sick:

I'll be on Wozza's side for that one :D

Which muscle did he pull? If it's the one eyed trouser snake I'll make sure I stand behind him for the tug of war then!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links