Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Nice Saturday Evening!

hammer5

Hello Hello.....the following is what happens to your is200 if you leave it in a nice place called Lee Valley Ice Rink parking lot, London!!! ARGHHH!

note the rear quadrant aswell

post-26944-1232047768.jpg

post-26944-1232047807.jpg

post-26944-1232047553.jpg

note the hanging piece of window....tint film help with the protection lol :(

post-26944-1232047581.jpg

well i had my tomtom in the glove box.....there was nothing on display not even the holder from tom tom!!! assholes!!

thanks guys next time i will know better.

well my insurance dont cover it :( so will have to buy new ones myself.........the quote i got from autoglass is £500... are they mad? i dont know how much these things cost anywho.

so now im in search of salvage and spare parts.....need front passenger window and same side rear quadrant......yes i am asking if you guys got any spares.....

coppers are checking the CCTV i guess now. there were some cameras yes...

:(

scum look for the little tell tale circles on the windscreen left from the sucker mount of the sat nav

Sorry to see that matey and hope you can get it sorted asap? Just noticed did they take your tax disc aswell? the :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

oohhh tut tut has someone been driving about with no tax?????

scum look for the little tell tale circles on the windscreen left from the sucker mount of the sat nav

nope there were no circles left over mate... my windscreen was prestine...no dirt on the inside and i had tomtom for 2 weeks only.

im on third party guys....too expensive otherwise...im still 22. :(

if the insurer covered then i would need to decide if i wanna loose my no claims...im still a noobie at this stuff though.

front window you can pick up from salvage for about 20-30 quid, not sure about the rear quarter

any recomendations on locations?

same question as above what insurance you got???

im with EXPRESS INSURENCE, its TPFT and clearly states that personal valuables and glass is not covered :(

Sorry to see that. Got to ask when this happened though as your road tax appears to have expired at the end of November last year?

erm happened last week....dont worry if you look closely on one of the photos there is a printout that i ordered new tax disc. i ordered it and waited 2 weeks then was away for a while then came back called them and they said that they will put through a new application but still waiting again...worried now like....

Don't worry mate, if it's paid on their system they know you're covered - even if the police stopped you they'd just call it in and would see you're covered.

They should just send a disk out!

they probably put ur window in after seeing you were not displaying a valid tax disc.....

why didnt u just go to the post office and do your tax like every normal person?

your tax ran out 6 weeks ago so your story about ordering it online sounds like a complete load of bull TBH.

they probably put ur window in after seeing you were not displaying a valid tax disc.....

why didnt u just go to the post office and do your tax like every normal person?

your tax ran out 6 weeks ago so i reckon your story about ordering it online sounds like a complete load of bull TBH.

well think what you want, cos what i said is exactly what happened. im not that stupid not to have tax in a place like mine....coppers are all over this place. and been stopped before as i got tints on a lex (selective lol).

Yeah have to admit I did it online too as I couldn't be arsed going out my way to the Post Office as it's a bitch to park!

Just went to the website, entered my registration and renewal number, off it goes and checks all your insurnace and MOT is in order, takes your payment then they pop it in the post!

I'll never go back to doing it the old way now I don't think :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links