Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Frost Vs Nixon

Saraj

Just seen an advert on Discovery Turbo about Frost VS Nixon,

not sure whats it about, and tried googling but it keeps coming back to a movie.

All i know it somekind of interview with a president? of usa? which changed everything.

anyone know it??

PMSL yeah it was dude, have you never seen David Frost on the tv over here?

It's about his interview with President Nixon after the Watergate scandal came out over in the USA years ago!

yh heard of David Frost, going to have to google Watergate Scancel never heard of it before.

It's the bit in Forrest Gump where he drinks all the Dr Peppers and makes a phone call when he can see people over the other building in a dark room with flashlights.

And it's where Deep Throat from the X-Files got his name from :)

In the interview he admits that he did bad things and he let the American people down.

I saw the film but I've not seen the real interview. I was a bit underwhelmed by the whole saga but I guess back in the 70's this was a very very big deal. Much MUCH worse things happen in politics today all the time so I think we've become desensitised to this kind of malarkey.

And it's where Deep Throat from the X-Files got his name from :)
Think the closest thing we got to that with presidential scandal recently was Monica Lewinsky chewing on Bill Clinton's cigarillo!

trust you to lower the tone aido!! PMSL!! :lol::lol: