Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Motor Show

Granite

Anyone in the Aberdeen area interested in having LOC represented in the North East Motor Show at the AECC on 31st May 2009( or at least I think thats thats the date TBC) gimme a shout cos I know the main organiser. Lots of car enthusiast websites have already confirmed along with some local dealerships etc. Aparently Grumpy-ian Police will be in attendance with their road safety unit. Oh and the local chap with the Bugati Veyron has been invited and aparently confirmed too. Might be worth a look at least.

Let me know either way please.

Granite :whistling:

I'd be interested in this, if Mr Mole wants to go as well and put me up for the night?

I'd fit some mods for him as well if he wants to pay for my stay.!

I'm up for this too but we need more details.

Stav you know you have always got a room here when you need it you could always stay a few days. But dont have any mods for you to fit. :whistling:

So this is going to be another trip up North for you guys.

I'd be interested in this, if Mr Mole wants to go as well and put me up for the night?

I'd fit some mods for him as well if he wants to pay for my stay.!

I'm up for this too but we need more details.

Stav you know you have always got a room here when you need it you could always stay a few days. But dont have any mods for you to fit. :whistling:

So this is going to be another trip up North for you guys.

you'll have to think of some lol.

Right Guys,

This event is kinda still in its infancy, but here's the website. Its not only gonna beef up this event but its good publicity Will probably add a touch of class as well.

www.northeastmotorshow.com

Have look. If you are interested and someone at this end is willing to coordinate it????? Any takers????? Get in touch with the organiser, his name is Chris, contact him at

chris@northeastmotorshow.com

I would get more involved but i just aint got the time nor the contacts within this forum. Neither do I own a Lexus, I just used to work on them in Aberdeen

Thanks for your support fellas

Brian

Not a clue, I used to work there as the senior technician,(duck in case anyone throws something at me) but left for a different career path in September. There was bad vibes at that time but no one was saying anything. It was mostly to do with the sales dept. Anyhoo, I left and 2 weeks later the salesmen were either relocated to other Arnold Clark branches or paid off. Last time I spoke to someone from the service dept, they were still in the dark with regards to their jobs.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Might be time to open an independant Lexus garage?

Bu**er that