Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Seats

R. iMTY

As titled, when I got my Lexus IS200 V-reg I didnt like the seats at all as they were in very poor condition.. & needed to change them...

Dont really know much about them but need some info first.. Looking for driver seat & passenger to be auto ajustment type with heated seats & full leathers.. rear seats being full leather including armrest, can I get them with hearted seats ??

As titled, when I got my Lexus IS200 V-reg I didnt like the seats at all as they were in very poor condition.. & needed to change them...

Dont really know much about them but need some info first.. Looking for driver seat & passenger to be auto ajustment type with heated seats & full leathers.. rear seats being full leather including armrest, can I get them with hearted seats ??

You can get a full leather interior mate with heated electric front seats, Wozza did his a while back and looks very nice indeed :D

You can get a full leather interior mate with heated electric front seats, Wozza did his a while back and looks very nice indeed :D

hmm sounds good ! how much did they cost ?

hmm sounds good ! how much did they cost ?

Not sure mate to be honest mate, but do look very nice once fitted B) IIRC he brought them from a breakers but not sure if he got them out of an is300 or the is200 even though there the same seats? :)

What do you need to know ? You can do an entire interior swap from anothe car with 3-4 hours

(and that is taking plenty tea breaks/fag breaks) ! Best to do it with a mates help though.

The ony difficulty is you may not have the wiring for the electric passenger seat.

i would like to know how much would it cost for second hand leathers for da lexus.. with heatedseats n auto adjust.. I got afew people who can help out but what can i do regarding the wiring part? also how much would it cost me for da seats????

A full leather interior from an IS200 including door cards, head rests etc will be anywhere from £300-£500

from what I have seen. The seats are electric, but I don't know what you mean about automatic ?

E-Bay or a breakers yard that has a full set are your best bet I would suggest. Even better if you can get one

with a complete centre armrest assembly as well.

BTW R.iMTY please pm me when you are picking up those speakers or they go in the bin next week.