Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rotary Polisher

dgman

i have been thinking of buying a rotary polisher for sometime now and took the plunge yesterday,i am currently using a porter cable 7424 which is a good tool.however,the time has come to move up to the next level for polishing.if any body is interested in the pc with a white polishing pad and backing plates 3&5inch,the machine has polished my car four times.

Is it the rotarys that you can scorch your paint with - like the mops or whatever they are?

Your car will look mega with one of those!

How much are you looking at for the Porter Cable?

Is it the rotarys that you can scorch your paint with - like the mops or whatever they are?

yes,its a makita 9227cb,the horror stories are i think a little over stated,as with most power tools confidence is the key.i am looking for £50 plus postage.

Guest inicol63

yes,its a makita 9227cb,the horror stories are i think a little over stated,as with most power tools confidence is the key.i am looking for £50 plus postage.

That is cheap as chips for the porter.

I use the 220 meguire dual polisher great kit....

That is cheap as chips for the porter.

I use the 220 meguire dual polisher great kit....

you are so right,if somebody doesn't snap my hand off by the end of week it will go to eBay.

Yeah they're really good mate, I had a big scratch on the IS which it took out with no effort at all!

Can't wait to give it a whirl on the Aristo in the next few weeks if I can just bloody find it!

is the new one u've got a random orbital one like the porter cable your selling mate??

im tempted by this, especially as ur only up the road in leicester and i remember speaking to you about one before.

funds are just real tight at the moment unfortunately. might see if the missus owes me a favour??? lol!!!

is the new one u've got a random orbital one like the porter cable your selling mate??

im tempted by this, especially as ur only up the road in leicester and i remember speaking to you about one before.

funds are just real tight at the moment unfortunately. might see if the missus owes me a favour??? lol!!!

no,its a rotary with a fixed point of rotation,i bought it because it was on offer at screw fix.

Its something ive always fancied as my bonnet is in need of some serious buffing!
saw you in town a few days ago.

Melton or Leicester mate? You should have flashed! Hope I want driving like a baboon! :P

it was in leicester while i was en route for a curry,never mind about pork pie country it's the curry capital of the world.

lol, yeah, their is one or two curry houses in Melton......some better than others may I add to! Must have been on a Sunday. Late-ish as I was on my way to pick the Mrs up from the train station!

Good luck to Daz on the polisher! Just take you're time!