Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Ones For Iphone Owners

Kazi

In need of some fellow iMobs. Download the game for free and join me. My friend code is:106685443

Need to touch on the bottom right 'invite' then by friend code. Enter my friend code.

Be warned its proving addictive!

In need of some fellow iMobs. Download the game for free and join me. My friend code is:106685443

Need to touch on the bottom right 'invite' then by friend code. Enter my friend code.

Be warned its proving addictive!

hahaha i was waitin for this to hit the Iphone the web version makes millions of dollars a month

does not seem to work on my iphone 3g.. anyone else with same prob?

It is a bit buggy. Im using it on Iphone 3g, it can take several attempts to get it to open. Darn addictive once you start! It only costs money if you want to buy additional turns and respect points. If not, you get turns every couple of minutes and can accrue upto your current energy level which you can grow as and when your level of experience grows.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links