Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Gauge Pod

Ok guys, dose anyone know where I can get a hold of the TRD gauge pod, or do you get any other make that looks the same ??

I'm looking at getting some gauges but would like the pod for the dash.

Have not made up my mind about what make of gauges to get but would like Defi ones. ( but any suggestions would be looked at )

Just want to get the pod first to get that out of the way.

Spend a little at a time and Mrs Mole will never know :winky: :lol::lol:

if you look in the post Gauge Pods Where Can I Get This One? in the supercharging section

You can see what it looks like but not sure if I want the cabon fiber one or just a normall black one.

Would give you a direct link but I dont know how you do that.

Stav it says ** ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY TRD JAPAN AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE **

I'm not shouting mate I just pasted that from the web site :lol:

If i remember right, someone was selling cheap plastic copys for £19.99 i think, i think someone tryed one and when putting the gauge's in the pod, the pod split :o

No they're saying it has been by TRD, but they still have them left.

Oh ok then, I gave Prolex an email so will see what Dave can offer.

I could always just put some pics of gauges in the pod to make it look ok, that would cut down on the price :whistling::lol::lol:

The TRD unit is from Japan, isn't it ? So shouldn't the gauges point right, if anything ? Has the carbon one been made for the US market to point left ? Or am I missing something ?

The one i had, TRD, didn't point left or right, and all in all cost over £700 to buy with defi gauges :o