Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ever Wondered What Those £500,000 Numberplates Are Used On?

aido

A1	HONDA VFR
B1 BUGATTI VEYRON Manual 2 dr
C1 MERCEDES
D1 PEUGEOT 205 XR
E1 VOLVO 740 GL
F1 N/A
G1 ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM
H1 HORSE NAMED "MUTLEY"
I1 N/A
J1 BMW 316 I
K1 ROLLS ROYCE CORNICHE
L1 BMW 316 I
M1 BENTLEY Continental GT
N1 FORD GALAXY
O1 N/A
P1 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER SPIRIT
Q1 GENIE BOOM FORK LIFT TRUCK
R1 LOTUS 48 CC1600
S1 MERCEDES S 320 CDI
T1 GRASS CUTTER TRACTOR
U1 DAIMLER NONE
V1 N/A
W1 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER (03 ON) LC5 VVTI
X1 BSA D175 BANTAM
Y1 N/A
Z1 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF V6 4MOTION

H1 is my favourite :lol:

Some interesting info, weird how some of those are on very uninteresting cars, probably handed down through the family or something, but makes you wonder why they don't sell them on when they're worth so much!

Yep F1 sold recently to the guy who owns KAHN I think, and believe it's on his SLR :)

I often see F1 CAR in and around Sheffield. Its on a VW Bora. The chap who owns it is in his mid twenties and was tipped to be an F1 driver. In his stupidity, he got caught for a serious motoring offense and subsequently lost his license.

I can't remember if it was death by dangerous driving, or something of that ilk where it was a serious accident, but the passengers in the other car were not killed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links