Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 98 series 4 LS400?

In particular I'm looking for a wiring diagram of the indicator/wiper stalks and surrounding area.

Barney

Don't know if it will hekp but this may give you what you need, if not those cheap workshop data cd's on eBay usually have a good diagram

http://www.lextreme.com/wiring.htm

Good luck

Pete

Cheers Pete, not sure if it contains all the information needed as my mate is the tech chap, but will pass it on to him and see.

Basically, we are trying to see if it's possible to change the indicator/dip/main beam stalk and the windscreen wiper/washer stalks over as being disabled (no left hand) I'm finding the dip/main beam a bit of a pain.

Toyota MKIV Supra's have the indicators etc on the right so he wanted to investigate if a changeover or swap to Supra switchgear is do-able.

Thanks again.

Cheers Pete, not sure if it contains all the information needed as my mate is the tech chap, but will pass it on to him and see.

Basically, we are trying to see if it's possible to change the indicator/dip/main beam stalk and the windscreen wiper/washer stalks over as being disabled (no left hand) I'm finding the dip/main beam a bit of a pain.

Toyota MKIV Supra's have the indicators etc on the right so he wanted to investigate if a changeover or swap to Supra switchgear is do-able.

Thanks again.

Hi

How about one of these. I used to love it on my old Capri, you could wire it up to be used instead of/ as well as the stalk button, leaving the rest untouched....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...274a4a4fe780829

Pete

Barney

I have a wiring diagram from one of those ebay CDs! - it won't copy but I can print and send via snail mail if that's any good?

John

Hi John

Many thanks indeed, I have pm's you my details.

Thanks again.

Hi

How about one of these. I used to love it on my old Capri, you could wire it up to be used instead of/ as well as the stalk button, leaving the reat untouched....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...274a4a4fe780829

Pete

Funnily enough this was the type of thing I suggested to my mate who's looking into this for me but he's really keen to go down the above mentioned route.

Regardless of route, many thanks indeed for you input, very much appreciated.

Barney

I have a wiring diagram from one of those ebay CDs! - it won't copy but I can print and send via snail mail if that's any good?

John

John

Many thanks for wiring diagrams.

PM Sent