Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is250 Exhausts Systems

bari

• 2 weeks later...

I think Tango had one fitted to his car. I'd like a bit more rumble to the exhaust, but nothing too much as I do a lot of m-way miles.

There are plenty of aftermarket systems in Japan and US, some available through main dealers. Not in the UK sadly.

These systems always sound good under acceleration etc, but you need to be sure that they won't annoy you when cruising at 75-85, as often they resonate at that sort of cruising RPM.

You could talk to Milltek or Quicksilver, and maybe they could custom-build some backboxes for you- that way you could spec how it would sound. Depends on budget of course...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there Lexus owners i own a IS250 SE-L and have done some mods on the car. I am now thinking of maybe installing a new exhausts system to make it sound more nicer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecIQ5sA9WHI

Has anyone done this and where can i fine these kinds of systems. Someone please help me as i don’t know were to start.

Hey bari

I have just had a stainless back box taken off, as I am thinking about chaning my car (yes I know I have only had it since November 08) but as my misses says to me "you are a nightmare"!! lol

I have to say when they were on the sounded sweet, and made a big differance to the standard one, now back on.

If you would like i could do you a good cheap deal on this, and then if you dont like it, at least you havent spent to much on it.

Send me an email if you would like to know more.

The one i got made was a custom made and look almost standard only the tail pipes were slightly bigger but looked the same shape.

I think Tango had one fitted to his car. I'd like a bit more rumble to the exhaust, but nothing too much as I do a lot of m-way miles.

There are plenty of aftermarket systems in Japan and US, some available through main dealers. Not in the UK sadly.

Yes, I've had the Tanabe system on mine for a while now http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=41522&hl=

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links