Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stickers For Tte Supercharger

Gave TTE an email yesterday to ask if they sold some stickers / badges for the TTE Supercharger, and for the car.

They said if I gave them my name & address they would send me out a selection of them free of charge :D

Thought this was very good of them and I am well pleased :D

So will wait and see what comes in the post.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I e-mailed TTE and asked if they still sell these stickers for me to buy. I also wanted to know how many supercharger kits they've sold. This is their reply:

Dear Patrik,

Congratulation to the new Compressor kit.

There are 2 small stickers for the front fenders at 6,65 € per piece and a big one for the trunk lid at 11,52 €

If you want to order please send your mail address and credit card details .

In total 350 Compressor cars are existing out of which maximum 5 to 10 are in Sweden

Best regards

I'd ask them for pics first patrik as the ones mole got are UGLY!

Yeh they were crap, but there are different ones you can get.

Not the stickers, but the gel like badges for the rear of your car.

Trying to find them a bit cheeper than from TTE.

Will keep you informed what I find out

Those ones are crap :lol:

Just pay the €20 and get the proper nice ones, I had them on mine, those were quality badges :D

Yes Aido I know they are crap.

I did ask for badges but this is what I got :crybaby: :crybaby:

why not try toyota??? the corolla compressor came with a very nice badge think it say'd tte compressor under the corolla badge.it was a proper gel type sticker.

Just pay the €20 and get the proper nice ones, I had them on mine, those were quality badges :D

why not try toyota??? the corolla compressor came with a very nice badge think it say'd tte compressor under the corolla badge.it was a proper gel type sticker.

They dont list the badge on the system for the corolla compressor, due it being a special run of only 250 corolla s/c's produced :crybaby: ,

I spent over an hour at my local toyota dealer trying to find it on there system, but i do know the part numbers for the compressor badges due to a very long search :)

They dont list the badge on the system for the corolla compressor, due it being a special run of only 250 corolla s/c's produced :crybaby: ,

I spent over an hour at my local toyota dealer trying to find it on there system, but i do know the part numbers for the compressor badges due to a very long search :)

if you give me the part number i'll see what i can do for yous lucky buggers with a charger!!i work as a tec for toyota so i get discount!! :winky:

• 1 month later...

if you give me the part number i'll see what i can do for yous lucky buggers with a charger!!i work as a tec for toyota so i get discount!! :winky:

The part number should be TTE-COMPRE12. I'm also interested in a few of these :)