Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Washer Parts Diagram

Hi Guys

Does anybody have a parts diagram for the headlight washers for the GS300, I have bought the washer nozzle which is the part that fixes to the bumper but I need to know what parts it fixes to in case there is something missing on mine.

Norman

Not sure to be fair mate - that's for the JZS160 it reckons which is supposed to be your car - maybe it was a slightly different setup done here?

Thanks aido

I clicked on the electrical part on the diagram and it shows the part number that I have and a better diagram.

Norman

Not sure to be fair mate - that's for the JZS160 it reckons which is supposed to be your car - maybe it was a slightly different setup done here?

Thanks aido

I clicked on the electrical part on the diagram and it shows the part number that I have and a better diagram.

Norman

Heh! aido what a great reply it is full of loads of goody's including bodywork etc. now I have looked into it in more detail it is full of great information.

you came up trumps again buddy.

Norman

Yeah that's a good site mate, used it a bit lately to get some really obscure bits I needed for the car but could never be bothered to ring up and ask for :)

Basically that's what Toyota / Lexus use when you ask them for parts - except a simplified version of the EPC that's been converted for the web :)