Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just wondering if any one has ordered from these guys ?

How do they compare to UK prices ? Iv`e ordered stuff from the States in the past and its a real hit an miss affair.

Sometimes you get charges and sometimes you dont, but the pound is very weak against the dollar at the moment and that doesn't help.

Its just that Autopartsway have OE water pumps @ £99 or Patent @ £56.

Taking the advice of other forum members I was thinking of ordering one and having it fitted during my cam belt change.

Just wondering if any one has ordered from these guys ?

How do they compare to UK prices ? Iv`e ordered stuff from the States in the past and its a real hit an miss affair.

Sometimes you get charges and sometimes you dont, but the pound is very weak against the dollar at the moment and that doesn't help.

Its just that Autopartsway have OE water pumps @ £99 or Patent @ £56.

Taking the advice of other forum members I was thinking of ordering one and having it fitted during my cam belt change.

Hi

As Mark said on the other post, don't use pattern parts for anything, it's false economy, you will make you Lexus unreliable, stick with genuine and it will last for 1000's of miles with no issues.

Pete