Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fortis Insurance Anyone Used Them?

reganlives

Just been getting some insurance quotes and got a quote for just over £500 fully comp with fortis insurance but I've never heard of them before. It was through money supermarket which then provided me with the quote from Done Deal, they're a brokers as far as I can tell and I used their site then and got a slightly better quote but who are Fortis?

Huge Insurance company....I was covered by them for a few years - Didnt claim anything though so not sure what like on that front.

Were one of the 20th largest companies in the World (by revenue) in 2007 - although appears they are struggling at the moment like a lot of other financial institutions

Just been getting some insurance quotes and got a quote for just over £500 fully comp with fortis insurance but I've never heard of them before. It was through money supermarket which then provided me with the quote from Done Deal, they're a brokers as far as I can tell and I used their site then and got a slightly better quote but who are Fortis?

Looks as if Done Deal is a subsidiary of Fortis so they are presumably a reliable company, but then all insurance companies are struggling at present. Bear in mind that any insurance quote that is cheaper than others is possibly cheaper because they don't offer the same benefits as the pricier ones, and/or their terms and conditions are more restrictive.