Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could This Be A Scam Or An Opportunity?

kin

I've found this from another forum

Just checked this out and thought I'd pass it along to all of you. At first I thought it was the usual rubbish but its totally free and if it becomes anything like Facebook or Myspace It could have some real potential. Check it out and let me know what you think. The free shares accumulate in a typical pyramid style as more and more people register and of course the shares are worthless unless the business model ends up working.

Interestingly, it an English company. At this stage it seems no different to signing up to a forum, just a valid email address and a password needed to register

www.me2everyone.com/35433

By registering I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! The site describe it as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny! (Or of course, it may not take off at all and just be another waste of time but hands up those of us that bought up small chunks of google in the early days!)

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. When you register you get 1000 shares in the venture and more if you get others to join (hence the pyramid scheme description).

So will it generate enough for a car of our dream

www.me2everyone.com/35433

StopSpam-760x323.jpg

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is - had a quick look though and it's funny as anything how many people are excited they're making a few million in 2012 just by joining this site - if it was going to be that good you'd have thought they'd have bought the domain for longer than 1 year :lol:

and then they can read your emails ...... find out your userid for eBay which probably has the same password ........ buy lots of things ... then find the email for your online banking or anything else and do the same .........

I know somebody wwho has just had this done to them and when they managed to get back into their hotmail account had emails from about £5k of goods that had been bought. Not necessarily from that site though.

As always beware .......

as if i have just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading that post! The way you wrote that post you obviously either work for the scammers or its a bot,

or your just really naive and copy and pasted the front page.

LOL! Who cares..if it doesn't work, the worse it could happen is Nothing.

Actually your wrong, as a share holder your open to any possible debts that get racked up as wel las profits

Actually your wrong, as a share holder your open to any possible debts that get racked up as wel las profits

huh? no your not. If you buy shares from a company unless your the major share holder ie the owner your not liable for debts incurred.

I have shares in various companys, if the companys go bump, i simply lose my shares, as i have done a few times in the past

Oh this is very interesting, would anyone like to buy some shares in my BEANS engine modification? To apply ( there is a limited allocation dependant on your bank balance :whistling: ) simply send me your email address, bank sort code, account number and pin code.

I could make millions and you can lose what you have!

post-12144-1232653445.jpg

huh? no your not. If you buy shares from a company unless your the major share holder ie the owner your not liable for debts incurred.

I have shares in various companys, if the companys go bump, i simply lose my shares, as i have done a few times in the past

True and not true

As a shareholder you are not responsible for any debt of the company.

Also, even if you are a director of a ltd company you are also not responsible for the debt

The company is an entity in it's own right as if it were another "person" - it's limited usually by the allocated shares.

It's a blatent attempt at harvesting emails and potential passwords and I would advise you don't fall for the scam