Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Legana Bumper V2

Rolex

Found this for sale in KL guy is doing me a shipping quote now, full toyota original i.e plastic

074-1-1.JPG

Considerable less then it cost on Japanparts

What do you guys think?

I don't fancy it as much as the V1 Legana, but it's really nice. Especially since it is a Toyota bumper. Speaking of Japanparts, I ordered the original Legana fog lights from them a few days ago and they left Tokyo yesterday :)

To be honest I don't think I've ever actually seen that bumper apart from that one picture they sell it with so you'd be getting something pretty unique indeed :)

Is that genuine C-West? It says it's made by AIT and it's fibreglass...........

I like that TRD bumper but have to admit prefer the other one (Legana) - how much does he want for it? I think I've seen it once on an actual car, but that's the only one I've ever seen...............

My favourite kit of all for the IS is still the LSportline one though (if they even make it still)

Think the LSportline was stopped now?

Or I may be thinking L-Tuned it\'s one of them anyway.

As for that C-West, it is a replica, but at that price it\'s not bad at all - no idea what fitment would be like though

It\'s making me wonder now if that is what GRiM had on his car?

..:: Edit ::..

I\'m not quite sure now - it\'s aftermarket but can\'t remember which one

indextl6.jpg

To be honest I don't think I've ever actually seen that bumper apart from that one picture they sell it with so you'd be getting something pretty unique indeed :)

most 2002+ Altezza's coming in to Ireland have that front bumper, but i agree the C-west is the nicest of all but is begging for an intercooler...

:D

Found this for sale in KL guy is doing me a shipping quote now, full toyota original i.e plastic

074-1-1.JPG

Considerable less then it cost on Japanparts

What do you guys think?

Not 100% sure on that one matey, but would probably look quite good on yours as you have you the S/C and intercooler fitted :)

well hopefully i have just got my hands on something i have been after for almost 12 months now, so if any is interested in that bumper i can forward you the sellers details or act as a go between.

i will keep you posted on up coming developments.