Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looks great in white mate :D

Did you move the alloys between the two cars then as I notice they swap around in the pics?

How does the new one compare to the old one then?

ya mate..i paid for those wheels when i upgraded to 18s from 17s on my previous car..and also think they look better than the OEM sport 18s..thanks :)

it drives nicer..the auto is so smooth. only done 4.5k miles. swapped the wheels n also took my k&n filter from the other car to this one.

very nice,did they include any tar remover in the deal. ;)

lol know its going to be hard to keep clean..oh well..see how it goes

Very Nice and white But you need to clean it every weekend and thats an order :winky:

Might see you around as i work down Bayton road ind Est in Cov

and looking at it that was Lexus at London road near Nightmare island

Matt

Very Nice and white But you need to clean it every weekend and thats an order :winky:

Matt

bayton rd ind. estate..is that where oscotts is? go there quite abit. the first pic is lexus coventry..went there to get the wheels for my previous car. refuse to use them for anything since.

im glad you went for the white mate,i might see you driving round coventry now i havent seen a white one yet so you'll be easy to spot :winky:

lol..will be indeed. mind u the gold one was very rare too :)

Looks great. As Matt says, that does look very much like our Coventry Lexus Centre????

thanks. got the car from lexus birmingham...

Matt

bayton rd ind. estate..is that where oscotts is? go there quite abit. the first pic is lexus coventry..went there to get the wheels for my previous car. refuse to use them for anything since.

im glad you went for the white mate,i might see you driving round coventry now i havent seen a white one yet so you'll be easy to spot :winky:

lol..will be indeed. mind u the gold one was very rare too :)

Looks great. As Matt says, that does look very much like our Coventry Lexus Centre????

thanks. got the car from lexus birmingham...

oscotts is just off the humber rd

Is it a solid white mate or is it Caspian Sky??? Mine is the latter and is down on the log book as Blue. When i got pulled coming home off backshift one night the young cop looked at me like I was mental when i said it was blue!!!!!!!!!

Pictures are spot on, wheels look great spot on, enjoy....... :winky:

its artic pearl basically metallic white....think the the caspian sky is real light light blue :)

also shudnt the car autolock? thot that came with 08 cars..mine has the new seats n the fuelcap/boot release side byside etc etc...

its artic pearl basically metallic white....think the the caspian sky is real light light blue :)

also shudnt the car autolock? thot that came with 08 cars..mine has the new seats n the fuelcap/boot release side byside etc etc...

Looks nice mate, is that now your third one? :whistling:

Perhaps the autolock has been switched off? Does the sport feel any different to the SE-L?

I wouldn't have let them get away with the wheels like that though, would've got a set of the standard 17s off eBay and p/exd your car with those (keeping the 18s in the garage) - that way you could either sell one of the sets of 18s on, or have two sets to swap whenever you feel like a change :)

Always had my douts about the Caspian sky crack with mine.......It looks more like a pearlescent white to me, but I have never really questioned it with the dealership because you just take it as gospel what they tell you. Been on Lexus Uk and it does not even show it available in Caspian Sky now. Can anyone tell me??????????

Couple of pics, one the day i spotted it and one about 5 month after i got it.....

Lexus8.jpg

Lexus1a1.jpg

Looks nice mate, is that now your third one? :whistling:

Perhaps the autolock has been switched off? Does the sport feel any different to the SE-L?

I wouldn't have let them get away with the wheels like that though, would've got a set of the standard 17s off eBay and p/exd your car with those (keeping the 18s in the garage) - that way you could either sell one of the sets of 18s on, or have two sets to swap whenever you feel like a change :)

hmmm..good idea. didnt think bout that. :) na it diesnt feel different coz its a sport. think its more cosmetic than technical. only diff is the auto now..which is real nice n smooth. ya 3rd..wife has said i cant have another for a while now. lol

Love the new one matey,

Looks great, but think i like the sport wheels better :D

Happy motoring :D

thx mate :)

Always had my douts about the Caspian sky crack with mine.......It looks more like a pearlescent white to me, but I have never really questioned it with the dealership because you just take it as gospel what they tell you. Been on Lexus Uk and it does not even show it available in Caspian Sky now. Can anyone tell me??????????

At last - another Caspian Sky owner! Obviously I'm massively biased, but I reckon it's the best colour out there :D . I was also pretty amused when I saw it down as blue in the log book. Also, I've not yet seen a photo online that truly reflects what it looks like. When I first saw it in the showroom, I thought it was white and that there were blue lights shining on it to make it look sparklier. It was only when I got it outside that I realised what it really was.

Nice one mate - looks brilliant.

Give it a good detailing session - something like 2-3 coats of Carlack68 sealant Glaze, and a couple of coats of Carnauba Wax (R222 or P21s). It'll stay cleaner and be easy to look after. It probably won't need a polish as the dealers should have done that for you ;)

ya 3rd..wife has said i cant have another for a while now. lol

Lol, she let you have 3 though so must be pretty forgiving! :whistling:

At last - another Caspian Sky owner! Obviously I'm massively biased, but I reckon it's the best colour out there :D . I was also pretty amused when I saw it down as blue in the log book. Also, I've not yet seen a photo online that truly reflects what it looks like. When I first saw it in the showroom, I thought it was white and that there were blue lights shining on it to make it look sparklier. It was only when I got it outside that I realised what it really was.

Have they really discontinued caspian sky? That's a shame, definitely my favourite colour in the bunch - love the way it looks in the sun (I'd also call it a pearlescent white rather than light blue)

Nice one mate - looks brilliant.

Give it a good detailing session - something like 2-3 coats of Carlack68 sealant Glaze, and a couple of coats of Carnauba Wax (R222 or P21s). It'll stay cleaner and be easy to look after. It probably won't need a polish as the dealers should have done that for you ;)

ya am goin to..just need bit of good weather..raining too much atm.

looking good mate, its a metallic white with a hint of pearlescent finish to it.

thx :)

Still think it looks awesome in white.

me too :)

ya 3rd..wife has said i cant have another for a while now. lol

Lol, she let you have 3 though so must be pretty forgiving! :whistling:

Have they really discontinued caspian sky? That's a shame, definitely my favourite colour in the bunch - love the way it looks in the sun (I'd also call it a pearlescent white rather than light blue)

Spot on, nice to know i'm not cracking up. I had an SE in Codoxton Slate with beige leather before but this done it for me, had to have it. Looks awesome in the white too, especially sat on them wheels :)