Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Or Silver?

Think the black does look better? but its down to what you think at the end of the day and if you like it leave it how it is :) Just a thought though spray your lexus badge black and then re-fit it and it might work quite well with the silver?? :)

Hi, I prefer the silver, think it looks really good agains't the black paintwork; however, it will require more looking after, ie cleaning - LOL! :shifty:

Think the black does look better? but its down to what you think at the end of the day and if you like it leave it how it is :) Just a thought though spray your lexus badge black and then re-fit it and it might work quite well with the silver?? :)

Hi, I prefer the silver, think it looks really good agains't the black paintwork; however, it will require more looking after, ie cleaning - LOL! :shifty:

So there is someone that likes the silver then, think i will just keep it like it for a while... :whistling:

Guest inicol63

I like both but if your painting it i think a plastic paint would look great as this makes the mesh look a little thicker, just like me.

Anyway what do you like fella :D lol

Sorry to rain on your parade pet but the silver looks a bit "Halfords" if you catch my drift. Something you are more likely to see on an Astra than a Lexus.

In the same vein I prefer to keep the Lexus emblem on the car too, why would I want to hide the fact that it's a flippin Lexus. I'venoticed too a lot of you remove the 'sport' badge off the grille too...

Maybe I'm just a snob?? :)

well... i think i prefer the silver, my other half can always spray it back black if i change my mind.

I do prefer the badge on but now the grills been sprayed silver the chrome badge does not look right, it needs to be sprayed black or i need to get a carbon fibre one... i dunno, i will just let the other half deal with it i think.

:duh:

So there is someone that likes the silver then, think i will just keep it like it for a while... :whistling:

I don't like to be a 'sheep' and much prefer to be different to the crowd (like you I think?); plus I definitely do like the silver against the black bodywork - it looks very smart. :winky:

I don't like to be a 'sheep' and much prefer to be different to the crowd (like you I think?); plus I definitely do like the silver against the black bodywork - it looks very smart. :winky:

You and Ladies_Love_Lex (Triple L) are both different to the crowd as you're both women and there aren't that many at all on here :lol:

You and Ladies_Love_Lex (Triple L) are both different to the crowd as you're both women and there aren't that many at all on here :lol:

" blsrbjg " is a girl??? thats alrite then, we can stick together and both of us obviously have taste :whistling: :P

oh and by the way thanks blsrbjg!! :winky:

Sorry got to go against the 'girl' flow here :whistling:

Its got to be black....it just looks toooooo blingy silver (apologies to any of those who like OTT bling :P) maybe if you let it tarnish a bit :tomato: or go for a black pearl - that would be tastefully blingish :duh:

" blsrbjg " is a girl??? thats alrite then, we can stick together and both of us obviously have taste :whistling: :P

....well I am female, but 'girl' is too much of a compliment - 'old bag' might be nearer the mark (LOL) :P There is absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of bling, as long as it is tasteful and to my mind the silver grill is just that :winky: B) . I don't know why there are so few of us on here; I know lots of women own a Lex, they are such lovely cars. Perhaps these sites are a 'man thing', though goodness knows why in this day and age, when even 'oldies' like me go on them :rolleyes::rolleyes: Take care and good luck, whatever you decide to do :flowers:

....well I am female, but 'girl' is too much of a compliment - 'old bag' might be nearer the mark (LOL) :P There is absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of bling, as long as it is tasteful and to my mind the silver grill is just that :winky: B) . I don't know why there are so few of us on here; I know lots of women own a Lex, they are such lovely cars. Perhaps these sites are a 'man thing', though goodness knows why in this day and age, when even 'oldies' like me go on them :rolleyes::rolleyes: Take care and good luck, whatever you decide to do :flowers:

aww, thanks... your as old as you feel lol ..... yeh im not sure why there are so few either. I just find it interesting reading what everyone posts on here... not that i can answer anything, I leave that to the other half. Infact he keeps saying im addicted to this site lately. :hehe:

aww, thanks... your as old as you feel lol ..... yeh im not sure why there are so few either. I just find it interesting reading what everyone posts on here... not that i can answer anything, I leave that to the other half. Infact he keeps saying im addicted to this site lately. :hehe:

I totally agree that you're only as old as you feel, however, other people see the 'outside' of you and consequently judge you to be as old as you look and boy do I look old! :sad: Anyway my lovely car helps keep me young - though perhaps not quite as young as some of the 'blokes' on this website - LOL! I visit here frequently, too, and occasionally answer something, but like you I don't really know enough about engines, etc, to make any informed comments. However, I know what I like and do know a little, which I've gleaned over the years. Tell your husband that visiting this site is good fun, that you are learning all about Lexi's, it's totally innocent and why doesn't he join you!!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links