Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi There, New Is 200 Sport Owner

duttnut

Hi,

I have fancied an IS200 for quite a while now and after looking at about six different cars in different colours I bit the bulit and a couple of days ago I became a very happy owner of a IS200 Sport, in a sort of metalic orangy maroon colour which I'm sure someone here will be able to identify :)

After a couple of days and a few drives to get used to the idea, I'm sure this will be a car I'll like and find very interesting.

I'm interested in a wide range of cars, I own a modified mk1 Fiesta and am a member of the classic ford forum called oldskoolford. I also have a Dutton kit car which I'm in the middle of rebuilding and fitting a Rover V8 engine.

Your forum is great, has already been of use to me in many ways and has helped me make a decision to buy. So Thanks :D

There are a few niggles with the car so I will be asking questions sooner or later, I'll be very happy to hear your oppinions and listen to any advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links