Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Add Photo Of Members

Guest inicol63

Did'nt want to scare you all you might of thought you were on the wrong site :alien:

:lol:

Don't worry fella mine is up there and it's only scared half away - you can do the other half :P

:P

What does it say in your avatar pic under Captain James T Kirk, been wondering for ages?!

I'm straining and can just about guess:

"Lexus SC430 like driving the Startrek Enterprise"?

Found the original pic but still doesn't help :lol:

kirk-inspirational-awesome.jpg

His expression just makes me laugh! If the new films canon is right then he's trying to pull Uhura :o

had a profile pic for donkeys years

That looks like a seedy webcam job mate :D

I was passed out on mine so they covered me in allsorts, womens shoes, pebbles, pretty much everything from the front room at the time!!!

yeah webcam lol, but deffo not a seedy one il have you know

I bet you had nothing on under that coat and you were flashing some birds :lol:

That's what I'd do if I had a webcam anyway lolz.gif

my webcam is never used, and im very offended that you'd think id do such a thing

I tarred you with my brush there mate :lol:

I did actually buy one years ago but it's still never been used, well I tell a lie I used it for some CCTV software on the Mac for a week then got bored and put it away somewhere!

Just found your passport pic in the gallery mate :whistling:

That's the old one :D

I look like a psycho on the new one! There are way worse pics in the archived gallery of me than that one but luckily without my name on so not easily found!

Im not that brave im 2 shy :blush:

No need to be shy with this lot :D

It's Facebook that's the problem, everytime I go out about 10 dodgy photos keep turning up from somewhere that I don't ever remember :lol:

Im not that brave im 2 shy :blush:

No need to be shy with this lot :D

It's Facebook that's the problem, everytime I go out about 10 dodgy photos keep turning up from somewhere that I don't ever remember :lol:

Yer i keep looking at them dodgy photos, and think Aido dont even know that have been taken, as you look well out of it, on most of them :lol:

Yer i keep looking at them dodgy photos, and think Aido dont even know that have been taken, as you look well out of it, on most of them :lol:

It's usually because I start on the Stella at about 3pm with my mates when we go out anywhere on the train, so you can imagine the states I get into by 3am :lol:

Stella is great!

In fact I've promised myself a can on Thursday to see what happens :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links