Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Bought These Tyres

Hi guys, Has anyone bought DIAMOND BACK tyres or KENDA tyres.... Quite cheap off ebay... Just wondering if anyone has bought them before.. Would they recomend them

Diamond back is a type of snake which is probably what the rear end of the car would do and kenda is Japanese for slide :whistling:

The Falken FK452s and Goodyear F1 GDS3s get good reviews on here, think the Goodyears were superceded by a new type though?

Personally I put the Nexen N3000s on after a recommendation from the place, they don't last long as quite a soft compound but I replace them frequently and they're very good value for the price!

The Falken FK452s and Goodyear F1 GDS3s get good reviews on here, think the Goodyears were superceded by a new type though?

Personally I put the Nexen N3000s on after a recommendation from the place, they don't last long as quite a soft compound but I replace them frequently and they're very good value for the price!

That's right, the Goodyear Eagle F1 GDS3s are now asymmetric tyres rather than 'v grooved' directionals. They get a top rating & were my preferred choice.

I've got Dunlop SP9000 sport, close to OEM spec, they came at the right price.

i got some pirelli p zero's fitted yesterday. these are soft compound too.

unreal difference to the falkens that were on, almost feels like i've had new brakes :winky:

wonder how long they will last?? :unsure:

p.s they were 380 for four