Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Motor Show

sparkystav

Just had another Email:

Hi marc,

Sorry for the no replies, as you can imagine ive been busy.....

The members can either arive and leave there cars on the Saturday afternoon when i will be there setting up or on the sunday from 7:30am as i will be there at that time...... it'll be a long day for me on the sunday, it should befun though.

Oh and some news for the members, The Red Devils will be doing a parashute jump for us at 1pm, so that'll be a must see.

Chris

Any more for this?

Also whos going to drop there car off Saturday if anyone?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we get sum flyers to had out to potential loc members.don't know what the loc managment uses for big events to promote the club.asi will be good if you make it get the numbers up.i know jdmtas are using 20 members cars.don't think we will get near that but would be good to get all the folk who said are going.

Found a sign, sorted!

If most are taking their cars Sunday then maybe we could meet somewhere near about 7ish?

Stav

We could meet at the beach or the Asda car park just along from the beach.

It would be on everyones way apart from me and Stav, but only 5 mins more for us

Found a sign, sorted!

If most are taking their cars Sunday then maybe we could meet somewhere near about 7ish?

Stav

It would be on everyones way apart from me and Stav, but only 5 mins more for us

Sounds like a plan mole.could meet asda then head over.anybody coming up from south way could meet me at stonehaven and i can take you to the asda if you where not sure how to get there etc.

Found a sign, sorted!

Stav

Sounds like a plan mole.could meet asda then head over.anybody coming up from south way could meet me at stonehaven and i can take you to the asda if you where not sure how to get there etc.

I ll take you up on that mate :winky:

Gonna have to leave about 5ish from down here! :duh: foot doon!lol

Cam goin pm me your number again mate?

just trying to figure out if i can go what time would i have to leave in the morning?asi what time you leaving?

Yeah mate got it :thumbup:

See when we meet in Aberdeen guys can it be close or stop on the way at a jet wash? Bit of a drive up and wanna clean the car once i m up?

I ll be leaving Livi about 5ish(stayin at the birds house, she can get me up!lol) so Ormi could meet at the bridge about 5.15?

Asi if your goin could meet you on the m90 roughly 530?

Let me know guys :driving: