Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just got robbed last night!!!

Richie

I am sooooo mad, last night at 4.15 am we got a call that the alarm at the shop had gone off.

When we came there we saw that the biggest window had been thrown in and later when the cops came we noticed they only stole 6 fake mobiles, one set of hella fog lamps and a couple of H4 lights.

I only had abbout 3 hours of sleep last night.

Just had to blow off some steam.

i bet there was more cost in the window than what they stole...

once got my car (not a lexus) broken into twice in the same month. both times they didn't manage to get the stereo out - so they gained nothing and I got left with the damage :mad:

(also a neighbour hit the car and our flat got burgled in the same month. it was in Hull. We moved to Reading and our insurance went up - it being a high risk area and we've had no probs in 8 years..! insurance...:mad: )

Sorry to hear about the break in Ritchie. If you ever catch the little b'stards then I can recommend a rotating drum of razor blades:smilegrin:

Did you hear about that guy a few years ago who wired his shop's security grill up to the mains?

I had a customer that attached razor blades to the back of his head unit. When someone tried to steal his headunit the basterd almost cut his fingers off and stayed till the police came and sued the guy and got 1000 pounds in penalties paid to him.

The moral of this story is that you can get away with stealing someones headunit and get 1000 pounds extra if you hurt yourself :rolleyes: