Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snnnnooowwww !

Ellz

Well started snowing in brighton yesterday afternoon and hasnt stopped. Its about 9 inches deep in the back garden.

My Dads got a 4x4 so has gone in to the brighton office (hes meant to be at Crawley but there noway he'd make it there). Hes just rung and there cars, vans , even articulated lorries abandoned in the road.

So have you got it where you are ? If so what going on ? If you have I would advise not going out in the lexus IS as we all know how good they are in slipper conditions LoL.

the only question on my mind is can i go snowboarding on the downs without trashing my board Lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started here properly at about 6pm, we now have about a foot or more & its still coming down :shutit: Was supposed to be going to London today but theres no way my car will be moving from its snow drift & theres no buses or trains running from here to there

Guess I better go out and build a snowman instead :whistling:

Yep, pretty bad where I am in Surrey. Last night on the way home even though there was only a relatively tiny amount of snow, most of the minor roads didn't seem to have been gritted :tsktsk: and even going very slowly I felt the back end of the car sliding out on one tight corner. No way will I be driving anywhere today !

Gratuitous pic :

IMG_2477.jpg

Yep lots in Manchester tooo :D just had some fun taking kids to school :D everyone's wheels spinning going up small hill, just drove passed them all :lol: 4x4 all the way in the snow :P

Show off!

Shouls have stayed home but like a fool i came to work!!!!! Couldn't get up the drive to work (on a steep hill) so i parked it up by the side of the road with everyone else who has a rear wheel drive car!!!!!! Im really worried i will be going back to a smashed up Lex but hopefully not :crybaby: :shutit:

If its like this tomorrow i defo aint coming to work!!!!!

Yep lots in Manchester tooo :D just had some fun taking kids to school :D everyone's wheels spinning going up small hill, just drove passed them all :lol: 4x4 all the way in the snow :P

Show off!

I am not going anywhere!

post-9474-1233566556.jpg

Show off!

I am not going anywhere!

post-9474-1233566556.jpg

posh wellies :lol:

what happened mate ?

When it last snowed up here two weeks ago I lucked out because I had the Audi for a week and Gord was stuck with my RWD Aristo- couldn't have planned it better if I was Michael Fish! :lol:

To be fair however,because the snow is fresh and has not turned to ice yet I have been fine with the Aristo - just take it easy, be smooth on the steering and so far so good........... Audi 4x4 is for whimps! :P (i say that cause I'm jealous........... :P)

Got a foot of snow outside and it's still snowing hard. Bit of a bummer, car was due for service and MOT today but that won't be happening now. It runs out on Friday and I need it to go to Plymouth this weekend!!

Looks pretty though!

:shifty: well I didn't go to work today as my poor lex would not go any where.....snow button on and trc light flashing car was saying go back to bed and try again tomorrow..... still plenty of the white stuff coming down. about 8inch and more to come...

decided no work tomorrow either....

will try and get a sledge and have some fun

hee hee

Show off!

I am not going anywhere!

post-9474-1233566556.jpg

posh wellies :lol:

what happened mate ?

Got the same symptoms as stress fractures on both feet, but no evidence on x-rays. I wish I could say I was doing something exciting like parachuting, but it was just walking along. lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links