Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

I am new to all this so be gentle with me and no taking the P but.. :D picked up a IS220D on saturday its lovely i really like it ...... it then snowed and i hit a concrete post on monday!..... :crybaby: :tsktsk: :shutit: so am well impressed so far! could be worse its just the front bumper skin as far as i can tell with no underlying damage as very slow speed and is all booked in to be sorted.

Does anyone know of a good dealer in the kent area its due a 20,000 mile service and having spoken to lexus its in need of a re-call for an ECU remap???? and a 5th injector?? what should i be paying for a 20,000 mile service and can anyone recomend anywhere in the maidstone area?

cheers

Hello,

I am new to all this so be gentle with me and no taking the P but.. :D picked up a IS220D on saturday its lovely i really like it ...... it then snowed and i hit a concrete post on monday!..... :crybaby: :tsktsk: :shutit: so am well impressed so far! could be worse its just the front bumper skin as far as i can tell with no underlying damage as very slow speed and is all booked in to be sorted.

Does anyone know of a good dealer in the kent area its due a 20,000 mile service and having spoken to lexus its in need of a re-call for an ECU remap???? and a 5th injector?? what should i be paying for a 20,000 mile service and can anyone recomend anywhere in the maidstone area?

cheers

welcome,the service should be approx £300, the 5th injector is a recall for all 220d's,the ecu remap is a routine event as is nothing to worry about.

Welcome!

Cold weather performance of IS is not a strong point...

I've only been to Lexus Reading for work, who are excellent, but I dont know any Kent dealers. Have a look on the dealer guide on this forum, see if anyone's commented.

Did you buy it privately?

Hello,

cheers

Thanks for the replys so far. The snow handling capabilites on it are not as good as the car i have got rid of now who would have said coming from a skoda VRS to a lexus that the skoda was better in anyway! :D think thats about the only way though. Brought it though a dealer but not a lexus one, i will check the dealer do dar on here my local one i think is Tunbridge wells so looks like i'll be heading off that way

Hello,

cheers

Thanks for the replys so far. The snow handling capabilites on it are not as good as the car i have got rid of now who would have said coming from a skoda VRS to a lexus that the skoda was better in anyway! :D think thats about the only way though. Brought it though a dealer but not a lexus one, i will check the dealer do dar on here my local one i think is Tunbridge wells so looks like i'll be heading off that way

Good luck with the new Lexus and the service, here's hoping the weather picks up. No more Snow please. Enjoy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links